Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PanelBilly
As not to be confused by gifts from last year, I'm starting the thread over. My first offer this year is a set of valve covers from my 3.0.
I didn't use them because there are some cracks and chip, but they did spend a year or two hanging from my garage wall. I figured
somebody might want to do an art project with them or hang them from YOUR garage wall for a while. Heck its a gift, I'll even pay the
shipping CONUS. I like you Canadians, but not enough to pay an additional shipping fee.

Here they are

Click to view attachment
rcotten951
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 14 2018, 04:11 PM) *

As not to be confused by gifts from last year, I'm starting the thread over. My first offer this year is a set of valve covers from my 3.0.
I didn't use them because there are some cracks and chip, but they did spend a year or two hanging from my garage wall. I figured
somebody might want to do an art project with them or hang them from YOUR garage wall for a while. Heck its a gift, I'll even pay the
shipping CONUS. I like you Canadians, but not enough to pay an additional shipping fee.

Here they are

Click to view attachment

PM sent , Russ
PanelBilly
They have a new home
barefoot
Free to good home, custom header system based on 75-76 components. Other side is mirror image. Does not use hanger off tranny, but mounts to valance
New gaskets included, just pay shipping from 29420 (South Carolina)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
barefoot
Bump
PanelBilly
Alright here's some more. Might now make it to you house by Christmas, but it free.

This is the wire that comes off the thermostat on the head of a 2.0. It has a resistor or something inline to adjust the signal.

Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Here's a find that came out of my desk drawer. A plastic 2.0 badge. No tits on the back. If you turn it upside down it's say OZ. Remember its free

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914werke
SPAMER
abes914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 19 2018, 04:54 PM) *

Here's a find that came out of my desk drawer. A plastic 2.0 badge. No tits on the back. If you turn it upside down it's say OZ. Remember its free

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I’ll take OZ or 2.0 please.
KevinW
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 19 2018, 04:50 PM) *

Alright here's some more. Might now make it to you house by Christmas, but it free.

This is the wire that comes off the thermostat on the head of a 2.0. It has a resistor or something inline to adjust the signal.

Click to view attachment

I’ll take the resistor please

Thanks Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.