Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - A Few Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BPic
I'm looking for a few items as listed below or a point in the right direction of where I can get them.

Qty - 2 - Mounting bracket for the seat height adjuster and the "comb?" I need both pieces for passenger and drivers side. The PO welded the Comb right to the cross member very badly. Does anyone sell these parts new? I couldn't locate at RD, AA, Pelican, Etc. See photo to clarify my really poor description.

Click to view attachment

1 - Diver side early? (car is 72) door in decent shape. Surface rust OK but do not want to weld.

1 - Rear Trunk Deck - Same as above as far as condition.

I'm in Miami, Florida so would need someone willing to pack and ship.

Let me know what you have...
Chi-town
QUOTE(BPic @ Dec 17 2018, 07:30 AM) *

I'm looking for a few items as listed below or a point in the right direction of where I can get them.

Qty - 2 - Mounting bracket for the seat height adjuster and the "comb?" I need both pieces for passenger and drivers side. The PO welded the Comb right to the cross member very badly. Does anyone sell these parts new? I couldn't locate at RD, AA, Pelican, Etc. See photo to clarify my really poor description.

Click to view attachment

1 - Diver side early? (car is 72) door in decent shape. Surface rust OK but do not want to weld.

1 - Rear Trunk Deck - Same as above as far as condition.

I'm in Miami, Florida so would need someone willing to pack and ship.

Let me know what you have...

I have a comb piece
BPic
UPDATE - I found the Comb and Brackets - Thanks Rich - beerchug.gif

Still looking for a nice Driver door and rear trunk lid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.