Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 1/2 2.0 Nut n Bolt Resto Concour Winner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914runnow
This car was to be my National hands down 'Porsche Parade' winner!!!
yes I won local shows with it , but the concour bug hit me hard...I purchased the car
in 1994..It was originally out of Neillo Sacramento..and spent all of it's life (Nor Cal) there till coming here in 94...
since then have been amassing massive stock piles of NOS parts, that have now turned into NLA parts...
Honestly could sell the NLA parts for well over 20g , not including the roller/tranny/motor..
that is not the point of this car...it is hoping the right buyer as nutty as me to
'Pick Up' where I left off....
95% of the parts on the car are NOS/NLA parts and or have been restored..
the cars current state is somewhat ready to paint..tranny/ motor /80% of interior out of car....
YES IT IS a Numbers Matching car...with COA...
So George at AA has ads saying the last of this n that 4 sale on his various sites of 914 parts..I love George...although I have them hanging or boxed here in Denver..
this is where I am heading with this....
IF I start to put down all the NOS/NLA parts on here IT would very well cause a
'Feeding Frenzy'...easy part is there is 8g in the motor rebuild and 2500 into the tranny...yes the tranny was over the top rebuild to stock specs and the motor too..
I have a 100 plus pics of all the parts and current condition of the car..
NO WAY can even fit close to this site..I will CHEERFULLLLLY SEND THOSE TO INTERESTED PARTIES..
the pics posted here are of my first place win in 1996 at ACC Concours d'Elegance
Yes a VERY younger me as now I am 63.....and they were scanned from regular camera pics not digital ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a 25 year PCA member and have toured Porsche in Germany..Also have completed the PCA Concour Judges class..that's a start as far as my 'Cred'..
My bottom on this is $18500.00.........you ship or pick up..if you fly out to inspect PLEASE allow 4 hours or so...I will pick you up at DIA or Centennial ....
you will not find another NOS/NLA 914 on the planet as this..
I sure hope it stay's in North America..
Please PM or email me...I used to hang out here on 'Originality' quite a bit..
Thanx For looking..Happy Holodaze..Rx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car can be assembled in it's current condition and driven...and painted later if so desired..

I will be glad to take pictures of the underside..PLEASE NOTE...there is no rust that I know of on the car....

Whatever 'immediate' documentation/receipts/Ribbons/COA/Glove box manuals and radio inst pamphlets maroon binder etc.

worked performed/stock tool kit..... concerning the car is included...
Cairo94507
Wow. Congratulations on that win. Do you have any current pictures of the car as it sits? beerchug.gif
914runnow
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 18 2018, 06:01 AM) *

Wow. Congratulations on that win. Do you have any current pictures of the car as it sits? beerchug.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes I do..they total over 100...
so impossible to post here..
so asking all interested parties to please pm or email me
to send the 'First Round'..
Hate to see it go...but ready for the 'Next Round of my life'..
Lots of interest so far...and 1 from France too..!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.