Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas Everyone!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_teener
It has been a challenging year for me personally and this forum has been a refuge at times. So I just wanted to start a thread posting some pics of family and our cars.

Since I haven.t even had time to put up lights in my So Cal home here is one at the Porsche Mueseum with my wife in Stuttgart.

Good to be home and Merry Christmas everyone!

Rob
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
Nice photo Rob-

Porsche museum is on my bucket list. I hope you two are enjoying your trip.

I'm jealous!!!

beerchug.gif

Have a safe trip back.

Oscar

BeatNavy
Hope you had / are having a great time, Rob! Here's to a good or better 2019! beer.gif
tejon007
Happy Holidays...went to Germany last year to visit a couple friends. A great trip and I'm sure you'll have lasting memories of your trip, I know I do.

We went to the Porsche museum (saw the 914-8 and picked up our rented Porsche right where that photo was taken), went on a factory tour (across the street from the museum) and rented a Porsche 911 GTS cabriolet (twin turbo) that we drove on the autobahn...what a ride!

A couple things: you have to write ahead (e-mail OK) to go on the factory tour to get permission and make arrangements for an English language tour, unless you don't need that; you get free museum tickets if you rent a Porsche; you need to reserve the car in advance.

With airfares down (try Norwegian) and the Euro exchange rate good, it was affordable...make your plans now.

Optimusglen
Looks fun!

On topic of the title, here's my new to me Cayenne S that I'm having fun with.

IPB Image
GeorgeRud
Click to view attachment

Merry Christmas to all! Happy and Healthy motoring in 2019!
gereed75
Here is my go to Porsche 914 Christmas contribution

dan10101
Well, lacking a Porsche last year, here is my $5 tree picture. Complete with tree chasing vehicle and snow bunny.

Click to view attachment

sb914
Click to view attachment Merry Christmas my brothers and sisters.
This little dude got one hell of a ride in my sleigh.
ClayPerrine
With all that has gone on the last few months, we only got the outside decorations up.

Here is a past year picture of our carmas tree.

IPB Image

Merry Christmas everyone.
Unobtanium-inc
Didn't go so well for everyone...
rhodyguy
That will buff out? The 'ran out of skill' quote from John W applies.
jdamiano
Merry Christmas. Cars and Coffee a couple weeks ago. This guy daily drives his 356 including to go pick up his Christmas tree.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Dec 23 2018, 07:21 AM) *

Merry Christmas. Cars and Coffee a couple weeks ago. This guy daily drives his 356 including to go pick up his Christmas tree.

That's Mark Pribanic, he is very festive when it comes to enjoying his car during holidays.
GeorgeRud
Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
Merry Christmas everyone. santa_smiley.gif Want a great group of pictures!
mgp4591
From a few years back.... there's more progress than what this shows, I promise! santa_smiley.gif
Click to view attachment
GeorgeRud
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914-300Hemi
911 all decked out for Christmas
Click to view attachment
VegasRacer
santa_smiley.gif Merry Christmas.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.