Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long Island 914 parts stash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
Hey everybody-
I did some buying yesterday on Long Island. One basement had a decent amount of 914 stuff and they want it gone. I didn't have room on the truck with two more stops on the island, but if anyone is out there and is interested. The parts are in Port Washington. PM me for contact details.

Happy Holidays!
914_7T3
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Dec 20 2018, 12:49 PM) *

Hey everybody-
I did some buying yesterday on Long Island. One basement had a decent amount of 914 stuff and they want it gone. I didn't have room on the truck with two more stops on the island, but if anyone is out there and is interested. The parts are in Port Washington. PM me for contact details.

Happy Holidays!

@cuddy_k
iankarr
Thanks man....
GregAmy
What are we talking about in terms of volume, and what timeframe? I'm not really interested in a bunch of parts (I'm pretty OK at the moment) but I have a 28' enclosed trailer I could use to assist in getting them collected to someone to cataloging and storage.

Not a good time of the year, though, with holidays and imminent weather systems through April...but I'd hate to see it all discarded if it has usefulness.
mepstein
Grab it now. Sort it out. Sell in the spring/take to Hershey.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Dec 21 2018, 06:42 AM) *

What are we talking about in terms of volume, and what timeframe? I'm not really interested in a bunch of parts (I'm pretty OK at the moment) but I have a 28' enclosed trailer I could use to assist in getting them collected to someone to cataloging and storage.

Not a good time of the year, though, with holidays and imminent weather systems through April...but I'd hate to see it all discarded if it has usefulness.

Not that much stuff, probably half a pickup truck, maybe a little more, but nothing a normal dude with a truck couldn't get.
iankarr
Been in touch with the seller...
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(cuddy_k @ Dec 21 2018, 10:17 AM) *

Been in touch with the seller...

Yeah, Steve said a few people want to come out, good luck everybody!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.