Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front suspension package
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
proto31
For someone looking to replace their front suspension and keep it stock. A-arms have been powder coated, they include sway bar bracket. They have new stock rubber bushings installed. Includes new lemfoerder ball joints and tie rod ends. Nice set of stock torsion bars, replated upper strut mount and hardware. Also included but not pictured is a set of powder coated torsion bar end caps (adjustment lever) and the auxiliary support bar (cross arm). Local pick up only (Southern California). $350 santa_smiley.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
burton73
Great deal for a local guy.

Bob B
euro911
Hey Dan, are they early or late arms?

I'm still not committed to rebuild the existing suspension on my '71 or going with the late (as a lot of folks have recommended).

I'd still need to source a pair of late struts and some other peripherals though idea.gif
Tdskip
PM sent back up behind Mark
proto31
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 22 2018, 11:14 PM) *

Hey Dan, are they early or late arms?

I'm still not committed to rebuild the existing suspension on my '71 or going with the late (as a lot of folks have recommended).

I'd still need to source a pair of late struts and some other peripherals though idea.gif

Hey Mark! These are late. I also have a new set of the large ball joint nuts I’ll through in.

Dan
Tdskip
There you go Mark!
Chi-town
What's the difference between early and late control arms besides the ball joint?

I just looked at my 75' and a 71' and 72' set of arms and they are all identical?
proto31
No difference in the arms as far as I know, just the ball joints.
mepstein
Some late arms don’t have brackets for the sway bar. Some have a notch for the ball joint, some don’t but no functional difference.

Proton is selling nice kits. Takes time to get all the parts done right.
euro911
Cool, Dan. I don't think I have your # in my phone, so shoot me a PM.

Also posted on your injector thread ... the '71's old motor is a 1.9L now biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.