Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who dat? Found on Griot’s Garage Facebook page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Nice... biggrin.gif
Dave_Darling
That looks like the one that wound up at Canepa.

https://cdn.dealeraccelerate.com/canepa/1/4...porsche-914-3-2

--DD
sixnotfour
BruceLeven RIP owned it last
tazz9924
I didn’t know that car was in Washington
rhodyguy
Was Bruce from Portland? I think that is Craig's 6 conversion that had a boatload of money thrown at it after he sold it. The shortened windshield is a dead give away. The 'fixed' roof too. Headed across the N bound Tacoma narrows bridge.
jim_hoyland
The car was at the WCR in Medford several years ago; forgot which year, but it was when we stayed t the La Quinta....
rhodyguy
The owner that had the major work done bought it in 06'? When Craig hosted in Portland. He took possession at the track in Pland. I drove the car from camp to the track.
Porschef
See that? No one even noticed the E-type with a very tall driver in front... biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
I did.
bdstone914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 23 2018, 08:23 AM) *

I did.

Me too.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Porschef @ Dec 23 2018, 09:21 AM) *

See that? No one even noticed the E-type with a very tall driver in front... biggrin.gif

That person is probably of typical height.
In the world of British cars the driver is an afterthought.
rhodyguy
No telling when the photos were taken. The road and car are a little too dry. biggrin.gif interesting that the car hasn't surfaced among local circles. Prior to the rework the car had a cool red leather interior. Dash too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.