Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i'll be in Salt Lake City for 2 days ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
hey Ed, are you reading this? beerchug.gif

i'll be in Salt Lake City on Tues. June 28th, arriving at the airport around 12:30 pm and i'm leaving from SLC on Fri. July 8th around 5:30 pm ...

anyone up for lunch on either day?
chowtime.gif Andy
seanery
does that mean you are there only those 2 days?

I'll be there June 30 - July 5. It'd be nice to beerchug.gif with you again. biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
Yeah Andy, I would like to meet with you and treat you to a nice lunch. I can give you a phone number to reach me. Get in touch.
Eric_Shea
I'm in... where are you staying? We can dine close by. Do you have a car? What are you doing here? Top-Secret mission?
Hawktel
I'd like to come. Just when and where.
SirAndy
QUOTE (seanery @ Jun 20 2005, 06:39 AM)
does that mean you are there only those 2 days?

yepp, only those 2 days ...

no secret mission, just a "get lost in the woods of idaho" vacation.
i know a couple of guys up there and we'll be doing a camping & hunting & fishing trip.
i'll fly in SLC, pick up my rental car and drive up to "Pocatello" to meet up with the guys,
from there we'll drive up to the stanley area, salmon river, razorback ridge etc ...

so it would have to be lunch on either of those 2 days preferably somewhere near the SLC airport or on my way up to idaho.

i don't know the area, but if you guys can recommend a place, i'll swing by ...
beerchug.gif Andy
GWN7
Hmmm ...if you hear banjo music.........run
SirAndy
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jun 20 2005, 09:44 AM)
Hmmm ...if you hear banjo music.........run

huh? confused24.gif
Hawktel
Bruce thats Georgia, not Utah.

Utah doesn't have inbred rednecks we got diviant polygamists, and straight edge gangs.

Eric Shea is mucho better at picking places for food than I am. I'm content with a chilies, or wingers. He raised the bar to high for me to compete last time by getting us the kitchen table a Bi Bucepios(sp).

We can easily meet at a place when your in for lunch, in SLC, and you can get right on to 15 and head north.

As thats going to be a Tueday though when you come in, and friday when you leave, might be easier to do it on the way out if you want? I don't really mind either way, I need a day off anyway!
GWN7
I stand corrected... biggrin.gif

Andy it's a reference to the movie "Deliverance"...A group of city slickers go fishing in the woods and meet up with some interesting country folk.

So Andy if you hear banjo music and meet Warren Jeffs, run or you will end up with 2 or 3 more wifes. wink.gif laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Jun 20 2005, 11:45 AM)
A group of city slickers go fishing in the woods

aha, no worries there, i grew up in the woods. literally.

cool.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 19 2005, 10:49 PM)
anyone up for lunch on either day?

icon_bump.gif

anyone come up with a place for lunch yet? doesn't have to be fancy either ...
eric?

chowtime.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
I think the reason he was confused it because he was coming specifically "for" the banjo music with the boys... squeal like a pig! laugh.gif

Let's pick a day. Friday would be better for me because the wife's E320 will be in the shop Tuesday for an alignment. Once we get that worked out I can try to find eats...
SirAndy
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Jun 23 2005, 06:30 PM)
Let's pick a day. Friday would be better for me because the wife's E320 will be in the shop Tuesday for an alignment. Once we get that worked out I can try to find eats...

either day works for me ...

beerchug.gif Andy
Hawktel
I like Friday better also. What ever you guys decide is fine

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.