Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog light rebuild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
n2j2ryan
So I found these in another box and am going to restore. Two questions:
One of the wires is connected with a blade connector to the bright connector. How is the other wire connected to the copper terminal?
Is there a correct LED or similar type replacement bulb.
Thanks for your help!Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Bulb list from Jeff Bowlsby's website. I don't know the exact LED alternatie bulb source, but you should be able to match the incandescent bulb type from the list, to any of the LED replacements out there.

Click to view attachment

santa_smiley.gif beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
TravisNeff
Someone posted the types of LED bulbs and conversion wires in the what did you do to your 914 today thread. I bought them via ebay. Let me go look and see if I can pull up the info
TravisNeff
Someone posted the types of LED bulbs and conversion wires in the what did you do to your 914 today thread. I bought them via ebay. Let me go look and see if I can pull up the info
TravisNeff
TravisNeff
Can't seem to find it on my ebay account.
n2j2ryan
thanks for looking
ejm
QUOTE(n2j2ryan @ Dec 25 2018, 03:17 PM) *

How is the other wire connected to the copper terminal?

It isn't. Look at the bulb holder.. there is a hole and set screw to secure the wire. Bulbs are discussed in this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.