Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Before you whine about 914 Electrical Gremlins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
My hat is off to this guy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuAMczraBIM
Chi-town
According to the right to repair laws this guy can get any tool or any documentation that the manufacturer supplies to it's own technicians. (not "dealerships" like he implies in the video)

If Tesla refuses to supply it then they are in violation of said laws and could be subject to investigation for anti-competition lawsuits.
Tdskip
That guy rocks - thanks for posting.
rudedude
I like this guy!
Cairo94507
I really enjoyed that and Rich is a rock star for sure. I have no desire to own a Tesla today. But I can't say that in the future one would not catch my eye. I am aware if you own a Tesla and it gets damaged you could be waiting months for parts. That is the biggest shortcoming for Tesla at the moment.
gereed75
Yea, this guy rocks

I did not read all the comments so this may be already mentioned, but there are quite a few people out there buying and selling salvage Tesla battery packs and drive trains for use in “DIY” electric cars - Simply because the Tesla technology/capability is the bleeding edge right now. Work around hacks are out there to unlock the full power levels.

The new Porsch plug in has already been mentioned as “the Tesla killer”
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.