Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dispose of Hacked Up 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dugo16
Well, I have just finished cutting up my first 914 (Pretty fun and painless). Does any experienced 914 hacker know where I can take it for disposal in the South Bay?

Thanks,

Doug
Lawrence
How hacked up is the car? Do you have the capability to cut the shell into sections and take it to a scrap metal yard?

P.S. Welcome to the BBS!
Brad Roberts
Do you have a title for it ??

Welcome to the board.

Gotta like a guy who's first post is about "disposing" of a 914 carcass.

B
Dugo16
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jul 14 2003, 11:30 AM)
How hacked up is the car? Do you have the capability to cut the shell into sections and take it to a scrap metal yard?

P.S. Welcome to the BBS!

The car is currently in six pieces. These pieces will fit in the bed of my pickup.

Will a scrap-metal yard take it without any questions asked? I do have a salvage title for it.

Do you know of a scrap metal yard in the South Bay?

Thanks,

Doug
Lawrence
They probably would.

Do you have pictures of what's left? There might be East Coast/Rustbelt guys would could use donor sections.

Yeah, pretty bold for a first post. I like it. beerchug.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
echocanyons
I could use a front trunk floor if ya got it
vortrex
if you want to drive it to SF there is a place that will take it without any sort of title. I had my car in about 6 big junks too, in the back of a pickup. I just pulled up and dropped it on the ground for them.
Mueller
Check with the local Pick-n-Pulls......I doubt they would pick it up, but if you can drop it off, they might be willing to take it off your hands.

I disposed of one 914 in our work dumpster, a few sections at a time
JeffBowlsby
Call the scrap metal dealers. At least one of them will take it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.