Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- Been away for a while but almost done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So, today I got my wings, and my 15 yr pin at the same time. As most of you may have noticed I've been offline for about the last 2 months. I finally had the chance to switch companies and they honored the previous experience so yes, I had to do this. That and this was were I wanted to be.

I've been keeping a few irons in the fire and you will start seeing these beginning of this next year, but just so happy to have the sims behind me.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be back at it again very soon and have a few more items in the pipeline you will see soon.
mepstein
Congrats!
914_teener
Heard about the hiatus from Bruce.

Congrats on the wings and quals.
bigkensteele
beerchug.gif Congrats!
Coondog

Great Airline...Congrats
PanelBilly
I have know idea what you mean, but congrats. I’m sure you deserve whatever you got.

Cheers
914Sixer
piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif shades.gif beerchug.gif
Rleog
Congratulations, Captain.
rick 918-S
wheels UP! very_first_smiley[1].gif
Dion
Congratulations. beerchug.gif
HansJan
This is awesome. Congrats.
aharder
Congrats !! beerchug.gif

It's a real pleasure to enjoy your job and it seems obvious that you do !

Best of Luck with the new position !!

Dave_Darling
What routes do you fly?

--DD
SKL1
I wonder if that is what Wein Airlines was. If I remember the name correctly, my family flew from Fairbanks to Point Barrow in the summer of 1960. Quite a flight as the pilot went low to show us a herd of caribou on the tundra, and almost eveyone on the plane got sick,including a stewardess...

Love that state!!
ConeDodger
Alright! evilgrin.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Dec 27 2018, 08:31 PM) *

What routes do you fly?

--DD

Right now got a few mid con turns with a Maui mid month and to trips into SE Alaska through JNU-YAK-CDV-ANC-SIT-KTN-and back to SEA.
So lots of fun stuff, but reserve for a month and should be able to hold a line soon as they are hirring another 140 with 30 in the next class, so life should be good.
It will allow me more resources to make lots of stuff!!
Mikey914
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Dec 27 2018, 08:37 PM) *

I wonder if that is what Wein Airlines was. If I remember the name correctly, my family flew from Fairbanks to Point Barrow in the summer of 1960. Quite a flight as the pilot went low to show us a herd of caribou on the tundra, and almost eveyone on the plane got sick,including a stewardess...

Love that state!!

Same aircraft just the ones we fly hold up to 166 passengers. They do have some VFR legs as low as 2,500' between Wrangell and Petersburg. Some pretty fun flying

Mark
Dave_Darling
Awesome, dude! I'm taking some ALA flights (KOA->PDX->SFO) soon; wondering if I'd find a fellow 914 person up front.

--DD
Cairo94507
Congratulations Mark. That is very cool and I am glad are where you want to be. Enjoy. beerchug.gif
iankarr
Congrats, Captain! Hope to hear you over the PA on a flight sometime:)
Lucky9146
Top notch airline! Congrats!!
driving.gif white914.jpg
Tdskip
Congratulations!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.