Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 on Ebay (fyi)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mountainroads
Stumbled across this. Asking $80K.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-914-6/3235986...f:0&vxp=mtr
BENBRO02
It looks really nice in the limited pictures but I sure wish it was the original Irish Green.
mountainroads
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Dec 29 2018, 07:00 PM) *

It looks really nice in the limited pictures but I sure wish it was the original Irish Green.

I agree, from an originality standpoint. That said, I think the grey is a very nice, understated, color.

- MR
second wind
My first car was a Irish green 914/6 that I painted anthracite gray....around 1978. I smashed it up quite often as any 19 year old would. I ended up putting a front clip on it. My World friends have been asking me what was the serial number. Is there any way to see if this is my old car? I lived in Colorado and Los Angeles during time of ownership.
Thank you,
gg
lalee914
posted to the wrong thread.... Oops.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(second wind @ Dec 30 2018, 11:32 AM) *

My first car was a Irish green 914/6 that I painted anthracite gray....around 1978. I smashed it up quite often as any 19 year old would. I ended up putting a front clip on it. My World friends have been asking me what was the serial number. Is there any way to see if this is my old car? I lived in Colorado and Los Angeles during time of ownership.
Thank you,
gg

If this car was clipped, it was expertly done.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.