Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Clean EC engine case
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tmessenger
This engine case came with a 914 I just bought, I believe the prior owner was going to build it but instead bought a 2056 long block from Fat Performance (I'm not complaining).

This will ship from Iowa 52556 and the shipping weight will be 41 pounds or 46 pounds if you want the 16 studs, head nuts, and washers.

$150 + shipping, discount if you come and pick it up + no shipping fee!

Paypal is fine.

Tim

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tomeric914
It looks like some of the oil galley plugs have been removed and replaced with threaded plugs, but they may be steel. Easy enough to replace with aluminum. It also looks like some of the plugs are missing.
tmessenger
Yes the oil galley plugs have already been drilled and tapped, I think most are using steel NPT plugs that you can buy from any plumbing supply or hardware store don't know where you buy aluminum plugs ?

Tim

QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Dec 31 2018, 07:39 AM) *

It looks like some of the oil galley plugs have been removed and replaced with threaded plugs, but they may be steel. Easy enough to replace with aluminum. It also looks like some of the plugs are missing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.