Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 Sepia 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Dck356
Hey guys – have a pretty rare 914 for sale. Bought the car from Bill1963 in February, but getting ready to move and I don’t have space for another project. It’s a 73 paint to sample 2.0 in Sepia Brown with the appearance package – console, sail trim, sway bars, etc. The engine is complete and likely original. After replacing the vacuum lines, cleaning the points, putting in new plugs and chasing down a bad fuel relay… she fired right up and actually idles nicely.

Here’s the link to the original thread when Bill bought the car from Garold – lots of detailed pics:

73 Sepia

Passing this one along for what I paid… $3K cash.

Car has clear title and is in NC. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!
Jmb10001
QUOTE(Dck356 @ Dec 31 2018, 06:54 PM) *

Hey guys – have a pretty rare 914 for sale. Bought the car from Bill1963 in February, but getting ready to move and I don’t have space for another project. It’s a 73 paint to sample 2.0 in Sepia Brown with the appearance package – console, sail trim, sway bars, etc. The engine is complete and likely original. After replacing the vacuum lines, cleaning the points, putting in new plugs and chasing down a bad fuel relay… she fired right up and actually idles nicely.

Here’s the link to the original thread when Bill bought the car from Garold – lots of detailed pics:

73 Sepia

Car has clear title and is in NC. Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

Is this still for sale?
Dck356
QUOTE(Jmb10001 @ Jan 6 2019, 12:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Dck356 @ Dec 31 2018, 06:54 PM) *

73 Sepia

Is this still for sale?

Yes, it is still available.
Dck356
Car is still available.
Dck356
weekend bump!
Dck356
Thursday bump!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.