Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Stupid topics from the Dodge board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
from the Durango 2nd Gen board......................

I have the limited durango with of course the hemi. The sun roof moon roof whatever its called it has. I always hand wash my own cars, but i bought it for my mom. And she just wants to run it through a car wash. It should be ok to do that right? Its not going to be bad for it cause of the sun/moon roof? I had a camaro with ttops they said not to go through car wash's through. Has anyone ran theres through a car wash, without any problems? Can't say if there's been any long term damge caused by it yet. I would think its ok to do so, cause its new, but i want to make sure, and that i didn't over look anywhere in the manual it said not too.
GWN7
That guy is going to spill WD40 on it someday and have to sell it quick..... blink.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
jd74914
What happens when his tire pressure goes under the magical 32psi number. It damages your tires to fill them at home, right?

That guy isn't serious, is he? wacko.gif
Joe Bob
What about rain???

Will the roof leak????
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE ("*" @ Jun 20 2005, 10:20 AM)
What about rain???

Will the roof leak????

Durangos should never be driven in the rain. Read the manual. "Do not drive this vehicle in the rain" It causes permanent damage.
xsboost90
thats almost as good as the guy that flushed his motor w/ water then refilled w/ oil and said its better now etc. for the knock sound..... rolleyes.gif
MoveQik
I'm pretty sure the manuals for the 2WD Durangos specifically tell you not to ever drive in dirt as well. Imagine the headaches if you own a 2WD WITH a moon roof! No rain, no carwashes, no dirt... screwy.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE ("*" @ Jun 20 2005, 08:20 AM)
What about rain??? Will the roof leak????

well, if it was a 914 ...

unsure.gif Andy
redshift
I saw Durangos of different shades of a dark orange met. just burst into flames for parking too close.

M
Cap'n Krusty
What kind of questions do you expect from a guy with second grade spelling skills? The Cap'n
redshift
Questions with dangling participles?

unsure.gif

M
ClayPerrine
Maybe we should cross post this to the 911 board on Pelican. They would understand and appreciate this guy. laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jun 20 2005, 12:29 PM)
Maybe we should cross post this to the 911 board on Pelican. They would understand and appreciate this guy. laugh.gif

lol2.gif

no, we need to tell this guy to get a bigger Dog, a dog's piss is THE only way to clean a Dodge! slap.gif

now, on a side note: riddle me this: what IS the difference beteween a moon roof and a sun roof?! tint?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jun 20 2005, 12:56 PM)

now, on a side note: riddle me this: what IS the difference beteween a moon roof and a sun roof?! tint?

A moon roof is one that Zois has stuck his bare butt in.

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jun 20 2005, 10:56 AM)

Everyone knows a moon roof only works at night and the sunroof only works during the day. Just try to open a sunroof at midnight. It is essentially the "Control-Alt-Delete" button on your car. It says so right in the owner's manual.
seanery
this is my take on a sun roof and a moon roof:

Sun Roof - Opens to reveal the sky, etc....body colored, you can't see through it when closed
Moon Roof - Glass panel that opens to reveal the sky, etc...most modern cars offer a shade panel if you don't want the sun shining in when closed.
ArtechnikA
the ultimate in "i don't know what kind of car i want" may be the 356B Roadster i saw.

it was a roadster (open car) but it came with a removable hard top (closed car) -- with an electric sunroof (sorta open car) *in* the removable hard top...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.