Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early Bumper set SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ValcoOscar
Going with a black bumpers so want to pass these along and offer here before I list on Ebay.

No dents..freshly rechromed.

Early sharp corner rear...tit holes closed up

$1075/both picked up....will ship for $75 to lower 48.

Located in SoCal 90621

PM me

I accept PayPal..friends and family.

Oscar

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
914_7T3

Going to text you. I know someone looking!
type2man
I might be willing to buy the front bumper if someone wants to buy the rear one only.
Freezin 914
Pm sent
mepstein
That price is a steal.
amfab
Put me in Line Oscar if the deal falls through

Thanks

-Andrew
Freezin 914
Thank you Oscar for helping me out. 914world is a better place with you in it! Cheers! beerchug.gif
type2man
Blue6 says he is willing to buy the rear bumper and I will buy the front one.
Tom_T
Hey Oscar - Nice "Set"!! drooley.gif laugh.gif

Please let me know if you ever come across an excellent CW or NOS original 73-74 chrome Front Bumper with the 4 factory back braces (inner pair to mount the "tits" - outer pair as on yours above to mount the bumper to the car) - as I still need that end for my resto.

PS - since yours above has the 4 back braces, I assume it was originally for the 73-74 MY, but had the tit bold holes welded in & chromed over.

TIA beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
ValcoOscar
Sold....

Thanks guys

Oscar
mepstein
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jan 2 2019, 12:21 AM) *

Hey Oscar - Nice "Set"!! drooley.gif laugh.gif

Please let me know if you ever come across an excellent CW or NOS original 73-74 chrome Front Bumper with the 4 factory back braces (inner pair to mount the "tits" - outer pair as on yours above to mount the bumper to the car) - as I still need that end for my resto.

PS - since yours above has the 4 back braces, I assume it was originally for the 73-74 MY, but had the tit bold holes welded in & chromed over.

TIA beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Oscar found one for me but also welded the holes for my early car. I’ve never seen such perfect chrome on a 914 bumper as the ones he sent me. He found the right shop to do this. beerchug.gif
pete000
SMOKING DEAL !
horizontally-opposed
I'm a backup buyer for the rear if needed. Nice set, Oscar!

And yes, nice chrome!!

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.