Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 2.0 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mdlv
Selling my 1975 2.0 914. Rebuilt engine, new paint, new tires, leather interior. Too much to mention. No smog check needed. Slips out of 5th gear.

Asking $16,500.00

mdlv
adding another pic
mdlv
one moreClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
mdlv
Click to view attachment
mdlv
Click to view attachment
mdlv
Click to view attachment
mdlv
Click to view attachment
mdlv
Click to view attachment
rasam
Nice car
9144me2enjoy
Beautiful 914-You might go into a little more detail about the engine rebuild (when it was rebuilt, mileage put on the engine since rebuilt, who did the rebuild, what make and size are the carbs, trans history, etc.). Any pictures of the underneath, longitudinals along the side, any noticeable rust areas, more history of the cars paint, restorations, what’s needed to finish hooking up the heater, does all the gauges work properly, etc. History details and pics tell the story which translates into less time telling interested parties about the car through emails etc. along with any documentation, video with the engine running and being driven. Documentation if this is the original engine, do you still have the original fuel injection system, etc. Your at a great price range, wishing you the very best. Happy New Year.
mdlv
Thanks for your suggestions. I will put something together and post it

MDLV
liebe
QUOTE(mdlv @ Jan 7 2019, 05:42 AM) *

Thanks for your suggestions. I will put something together and post it

MDLV

sent you a pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.