Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 2.0 for Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
last337
1973 2.0

Car is located in New Orleans. Good parts car or a project car for weekend driver. Lots of good stuff still here and just want it to go to a home. $5000 OBO. I am very reasonable on price.

I have a good bit into it over the years, but I don’t have the time or space to continue moving it forward. It could go either way as a restore or a fairly complete parts car. I hate to see it sit there especially when it would be restored by someone and made beautiful again.

I purchased the car about 6 years ago not really knowing much about 914s at the time. It had a number of issues but I managed through several of them and drove the car for quite a while as a sunny afternoon driver. I had a workspace for several years but lost that about 2 years ago and since then it has just been sitting with very little attention. I hate to let it go but I dont want it to deteriorate any further.

Interior is in pretty rough shape and will need replacement but just about everything is there.

Engine runs but it has been sitting for a while and would need some work to drive again. I put dual 40s on it when I got it and it runs fairly well. I made a bunch of other small changes over the years as well (fuel pump, ss fuel line, etc)

The hell hole was pretty bad so I had someone weld in replacement passenger longs and part of the wheelhouse from Restoration Design. It would need a good bit more before it would be ready for paint.

I am very open to negotiation, especially to get it to the right home.

Please contact me for specific questions and pics. I need to get rid of it so let me know what you are thinking and we can work it out. Thanks!!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
last337
I apologize for missing any private messages on this post. I was out of pocket the last few weeks and I was not getting email notifications of private messages. The car is still available and I have responded to the messages I have received. If you are still waiting on a response or are interested in the car please let me know. I know pictures here are limited but if you send a detailed request I will provide whatever is needed or set up a phone call to discuss further.

Thanks!
liebe
QUOTE(last337 @ Feb 18 2019, 05:11 PM) *

I apologize for missing any private messages on this post. I was out of pocket the last few weeks and I was not getting email notifications of private messages. The car is still available and I have responded to the messages I have received. If you are still waiting on a response or are interested in the car please let me know. I know pictures here are limited but if you send a detailed request I will provide whatever is needed or set up a phone call to discuss further.

Thanks!

Sent PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.