Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: A few items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BPic
Hi everyone,

I'm getting my tub ready for paint and I'm looking for a few small items to get it ready to go.

1. Brake line holder that is attached between the passenger engine mount and the suspension mount. Prefer new but couldn't locate. Nice used would be ok.

2. Bent and straight tubes for the E-Brake cables. Also need the tab that secures the bent tube to the firewall. Prefer new but couldn't locate. Nice used would be ok. Willing to buy straight tubing and bend but don't have pieces to measure so no idea of the specs. Anyone know the correct size of this tubing?

Thanks in advance!

Brad
bbrock
Hopefully you can find someone to cut those e-brake tubes for you, but I just measured mine and they are about 14mm OD. RD sells metric tubing so might be a source. The problem is that the tubes are crimped down for the last 20mm where the cable enters on the engine bay side. Mine measures about 11mm ID at the opening. The tab for the right tube is 19 gauge in case you wind up fabricating it, so 18 gauge would do. Mine is on rotisserie so I can send good pics if you do.

Good luck. beerchug.gif
BPic
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jan 9 2019, 10:10 AM) *

Hopefully you can find someone to cut those e-brake tubes for you, but I just measured mine and they are about 14mm OD. RD sells metric tubing so might be a source. The problem is that the tubes are crimped down for the last 20mm where the cable enters on the engine bay side. Mine measures about 11mm ID at the opening. The tab for the right tube is 19 gauge in case you wind up fabricating it, so 18 gauge would do. Mine is on rotisserie so I can send good pics if you do.

Good luck. beerchug.gif

Oh no! Appears I will have to go used on the tubes. Thanks bbrock!
vtursi60
QUOTE(BPic @ Jan 9 2019, 11:00 AM) *

QUOTE(bbrock @ Jan 9 2019, 10:10 AM) *

Good luck. beerchug.gif

Oh no! Appears I will have to go used on the tubes. Thanks bbrock!

Im cutting up some cars i live in florida call 772 2010840
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.