Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price check on original 1970 914-6 GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Gunther
Price check on original 1970 914-6 GT
I have a race car that I need to sell, but I have no idea what it's worth.

This 914-6 has been a race car most of its life. Originally owned by a former P.C.A. president who set it up for autocross. The 914-6 was raced sparinglly and spent all of its life indoors, hence there is no rust. It has 9"and 11" IMSA GT fender flairs and is now set up for vintage racing. Vin number starts 9140430...

Specs;
9" and 11" rims, Wilwood front brakes, 911SC rear brakes, stainless steel brake lines, 22mm front sway bar, Bilstein RSR front struts, rear Koni shocks, Recaro race seat, 5-speed transmission with good gears for racing
Needs;
Engine; the car comes without an engine, but we can build one for your race needs.
Seat Belts are out of date. Tires will need to be replaced.

Car Road Raced at;
Daytona, Sebring, Road Atlanta, Roebling Road, Homestead, PBI, VIR, CMP, Miami Grand Prix.
Thanks for your input. smile.gif
stownsen914
The car is an original 914/6, or is an original GT? I suspect I know the answer, but it's a very important difference smile.gif ...
sixnotfour
way more pics needed....this threads been cleaned up..but still need way more pics.. there is good race cars and soso race cars..
steel or fiberglass flairs . deck lids roll cage ??
Pics are worth 1000 words..
sixaddict
And he knows better.... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.