Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One of the Best Driving Events Out There
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
We're inviting all 914 owners along for the ride. Join us for our 3rd year of driving one of the best events out there.

Dave Hord from Classic Car Adventures is an amazing host, friend and all around "car guy". Hagerty really steps in and spells out in crystal clear font, what it means to host an event.

Pay your fee, show up and hotels and most meals are covered. You won't know where your going until you get there. You won't want to go home once you start.

The event is open to all classic cars. This is what makes it a blast. You won't find yourself in the parking lot telling lies about hell holes, you'll find yourself admiring Mustangs, Cobras, Panteras, MG's, Beetles, Cameros, Carrera's and Vette's. Last year we had two 914's. This year I already have 5 on the hook that I'm aware of.

If you can do it, do it. You'll be glad you did and, we'll have a blast together as we blow out the cob webs in May! Please join us!!

https://classiccaradventures.com/colorado-e...d-registration/

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Subscribed to list...

Thanks E!
mlindner
Sounds great, wish Wisconsin was closer. Mark
wes
It’s a plan I’m on the list, hopefully my car will be ready.
Just wondering don’t you need to be a Hagerty insured member?
StratPlayer
Planning on going. piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Ferg
I'm in of course, would not miss it. driving.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(wes @ Jan 10 2019, 05:01 PM) *

It’s a plan I’m on the list, hopefully my car will be ready.
Just wondering don’t you need to be a Hagerty insured member?

Nope, open to everyone, and you get free roadside for the event.
Larmo63
Subscribed.

This sounds like fun.
Ferg
I haven't missed a year yet.

If I had to describe it, it's just like RRC with different cars and more driving driving.gif

RARE 6
Subscribed...
wes
Dose anyone have a ruff idea of the entrance fee as it seems to cover hotels, food, plus?
Ferg
Around $750 IIRC.

It's a great deal with the dinners and lodging.
Eric_Shea
Fergs description is pretty much spot on. While we do enjoy our P-Car community there, it really is a blast seeing all of the other makes and models having fun on the road.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.