Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pomona swap meet 1/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Looks like I'll be able to hit the show for a few hours in the morning. Anyone else?

Ian
SO.O.C914er
Wait a minute? Pomona swap meet in Pomona California.
914-300Hemi
Sorry I’m still in Maui or I would go.
Tdskip
Was going to but have family commitments.

Pictures please!
1adam12
Not going today but I'm 15 mins down the road if you want to stop by and give me some tips on installing my main targa seal biggrin.gif
larryM
- is it still as replete with older aircooled 911 & 914 stuff ??

haven't been there in many yrs

tho i think on it once in awhile as maybe the best venue for unloading 30 yrs of stash
Steve
I was going to go, but I also had last minute stuff that came up. Give us a report of any VW or Porsche stuff there. I went there years ago and I found nothing but rusted useless crap, but the generic car stuff was pretty cool to look at and the beer on tap made it even better.
Larmo63
Back in the 356 days, we used to go to every single one. It was fun to go Saturday night and camp out in one of our Westfalia campers. You could walk around with flashlights as guys were unloading stuff and score. We bought a few cars at night, turned them the next day! The overnight drinking and carousing scene was super fun too, but made it hard to get up at 5:00 in the morning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.