Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a set. Thanks! WTB lugs for fuch 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
abes914
Recently got some Fuchs 2.0 rims from a close friend.

I need a full set so I can replace my nice steel rims.

WTB lugs for fuch or trade for nice set of late steel rims (local only).

Click to view attachment
burton73
Tough to come up with. EBay has some low-cost lugs but I am not sure on them. AA has sets but they look like the EBay ones. You have to get the right ones- Length as well as the part that touches the wheel. Some are shaped different

Ask Bruce Stone in Riverside.

Bob B
bdstone914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 16 2019, 02:02 PM) *

Tough to come up with. EBay has some low-cost lugs but I am not sure on them. AA has sets but they look like the EBay ones. You have to get the right ones- Length as well as the part that touches the wheel. Some are shaped different
@abes914

Bob B

I might have enought for set that are refinished in silver zinc. I will definitely have a set after my next plating run which should be soon.
Bruce
abes914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 16 2019, 12:07 PM) *

@abes914

Bob B

I might have enought for set that are refinished in silver zinc. I will definitely have a set after my next plating run which should be soon.
Bruce

Great! I am in no rush (not yet at least). Still contemplating of / if I should upgrade to summer times.

Please keep me posted.

beerchug.gif
abes914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 16 2019, 12:02 PM) *

Bob B

Thanks for that info.
beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(abes914 @ Jan 16 2019, 04:09 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 16 2019, 12:07 PM) *

@abes914

Bob B

Bruce

Great! I am in no rush (not yet at least). Still contemplating of / if I should upgrade to summer times.

Please keep me posted.

beerchug.gif

Tires?
It's nice to have a second set of wheels and tires.
Wheels look good. beerchug.gif

Take off the caps yourself before you get the tires mounted so the tech doesn't try to pry them off with a screwdriver.
Mendivil26
QUOTE(abes914 @ Jan 16 2019, 11:37 AM) *

Recently got some Fuchs 2.0 rims from a close friend.

I need a full set so I can replace my nice steel rims.

WTB lugs for fuch or trade for nice set of late steel rims (local only).

Click to view attachment

I have a bunch that the Previous Owner threw in with the sale. Located in Chino, Ca.
You can come get what you need. I'll post a pic later when I get home. Hit me up 760-558-9737
sb914
Nice Abe! Those will look sweet on your car.
abes914
QUOTE(Mendivil26 @ Jan 16 2019, 01:31 PM) *

I have a bunch that the Previous Owner threw in with the sale. Located in Chino, Ca.
You can come get what you need. I'll post a pic later when I get home. Hit me up 760-558-9737

PM sent

abes914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jan 16 2019, 04:43 PM) *

Nice Abe! Those will look sweet on your car.

I can’t wait. Looking for tires now. Same buddy might have a good set for homie price. fingers crossed
DM71SIX
I have several sets of originals. what length?
Gint
You can buy new ball seat lug bolts. And the last set I bought I picked up when I was in SoCal in person at a parts counter. Just sayin...

I think it was this place: https://www.eurosportacc.com/search?type=pr...+seat+lug+bolts
abes914
Thanks everyone. I found a nice shiny set from a nember here. beerchug.gif
Just need to get a new set of tires now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.