Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sjhenry1075
So I pulled my distributor to replace the points and condensor, went to put it back together and found that a cricket had walked off with one of the tiny bolts that hold the clasps that hold the distributor cap. I guess he's building a tree house or something.. Does anyone have a set of these I can purchase?

Thanks!!

Steve

BPic
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Jan 16 2019, 03:40 PM) *

So I pulled my distributor to replace the points and condensor, went to put it back together and found that a cricket had walked off with one of the tiny bolts that hold the clasps that hold the distributor cap. I guess he's building a tree house or something.. Does anyone have a set of these I can purchase?

Thanks!!

Steve

Maybe he's building himself a girlfriend!! av-943.gif

Click to view attachment

Sorry I couldn't resist and I can't help you. Wish I could.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(BPic @ Jan 16 2019, 03:46 PM) *

QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Jan 16 2019, 03:40 PM) *

Thanks!!

Steve

Maybe he's building himself a girlfriend!! av-943.gif

Click to view attachment

Sorry I couldn't resist and I can't help you. Wish I could.

That's funny even if you can't help me!
KevinW
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.