Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New guy here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RonnieB
Mods- please move to appropriate forum as needed- thanks!

I have parts that would be a very good start for a 914-6 or GT clone.

About 30 years ago I dismantled a Euro 914-6 that was beyond repair. Removed everything specific to the 6 installation that I could think of- I cut the engine/body mount bracket with a section of the firewall, the rear tail panel where the gold "914-6 VW Porsche" insignia was, and the little oil tank line support bracket. I have:

Body mount etc as described above

Engine mount bracket with motor mount and captured nut

Gold "914-6 VW Porsche insignia"

Dash with wiring harness and relay panel

Instrument/Gauge insert with gauges

Key switch with door latches and trunk release keyed same

Steering column with vintage aftermarket (MOMO???) steering wheel

Oil Tank with filter mount

Engine oil cooler with lines

4 corner Bilstein struts

Rear hubs/discs

914-6 GT style engine hatch (non-factory homemade)

Racing Seat (Scheel???)

Shifter

Euro tail light assys

2 doors and roof

I hope to take pictures of all this in the next day or 2, and would like input as to what the possible value of the above parts would be- and am interested in selling the entire lot at once. I have other misc parts from the car that I can add in a more detailed list. Thanks!

Ronnie
jos.hall
PM sent...
bahnzai
Hello Ronnie,
Welcome to 914World! You will be able get a better selling price if you sell the components individually, but it will also take longer, if you have the time.

Pictures will help tremendously, as the value of many of theses components are directly related to condition.

If you decide to break it up, I am interested in the seats and rear hub assemblies.

Look forward to seeing the pictures!
Thanks!
rgalla9146
PM sent
ConeDodger
I wonder if that sterling column would like to live here? biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
Guys here won't tell you what it's worth.
Best is to search the classifieds here, pelicanparts, etc and see what others were asking for similar parts.
sixnotfour
I wonder if that sterling column would like to live here?

better to buy pre 73 911 column..you will have to cut it aways...unless you cut your tub..
same with wiring..
RonnieB
I heve read all the PMs- I am pulling the parts from storage and cleaning them for pictures.

rgalla9146 I will call tomorrow night.

Thanks everyone for the replies!

Ronnie
jmz
I'm a buyer for the seats and possibly more. P.M. sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.