Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 4 OEM Forged Fuchs 5 1/2 J x 15 w/ 1 Center Cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914rrr
SOLD!! No longer available!

4 Porsche 914 Fuchs. Good condition. Lugs not included.

In contrast to standard 'cast' alloy wheels, Fuchs ‘forged’ wheels endure a much more complex engineering and construction process to ensure maximum strength and minimum weight. This is why they are highly desired and sought after.

$150 per wheel if shipped (shipping extra).

$125 per wheel not shipped

USA buyers only. No international buyers.

Accept cash or Square payments. Square is similar to paypal, but the buyer does not have to register. We would send you an invoice, and you can use a credit card or bank account to make payment.

PM me if interested. We will email more detailed pics upon request.

Click to view attachment
914rrr
made a mistake and hit reply instead of edit.. blink.gif
mb911
I know these were made by Fuchs but are you sure they are forged? I thought just the "911" 5 spoke fuchs were forged..
914rrr
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 29 2019, 06:39 PM) *

I know these were made by Fuchs but are you sure they are forged? I thought just the "911" 5 spoke fuchs were forged..

Thanks for the question! beerchug.gif

The factory spec sheet confirms it. See circled area at bottom of spec sheet

Click to view attachment

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t&id=181016
914rrr
One more cool little tidbit, and states it specifically....

Click to view attachment

Jett
bump for the great price!

I’ve had Al Reed restore two different sets of fuchs rims and they are never less than $1250 a set.
914rrr
QUOTE(Jett @ Jan 29 2019, 07:46 PM) *

bump for the great price!

I’ve had Al Reed restore two different sets of fuchs rims and they are never than $1250 a set.

beerchug.gif
mepstein
They are forged. Much stronger than Pedrinis or Mahles and at 12 1/2 lbs, pretty light. They also polish up nice compared to the other brands.
mb911
Ok learned something here.. Thanks and GLWS
Racer
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jan 29 2019, 07:36 PM) *

One more cool little tidbit, and states it specifically....

Click to view attachment

On the left hand side it says "forged alloys" on the right hand side it says "pressure cast" alloys...
Curiously the right hand side also mentions an available LSD.. Didn't know that was an option.

Anyway, your wheels look great. glwts.
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif piratenanner.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
mepstein
I’m surprised you still have these. The price is very fair for some nice looking wheels.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jan 22 2019, 11:44 AM) *

Set of 5 Porsche 914 Fuchs. Good condition. They have some scratches, stains, etc. Lugs not included. We have several detailed closeup pics that are available via email.

In contrast to standard 'cast' alloy wheels, Fuchs ‘forged’ wheels endure a much more complex engineering and construction process to ensure maximum strength and minimum weight. This is why they are highly desired and sought after.

$150 per wheel (shipping extra). Will sell as a group, or separately.

Sorry, we have closed our paypal account. Cash and pickup preferred. If you need the wheels shipped, we can use Square.

Click to view attachment

Post them on Bring a Trailer. After selling my wheels a friend showed me I missed out on getting a lot more.
914rrr
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Feb 22 2019, 07:40 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Jan 22 2019, 11:44 AM) *

Set of 5 Porsche 914 Fuchs. Good condition. They have some scratches, stains, etc. Lugs not included. We have several detailed closeup pics that are available via email.

$150 per wheel (shipping extra). Will sell as a group, or separately.

Sorry, we have closed our paypal account. Cash and pickup preferred. If you need the wheels shipped, we can use Square.

Click to view attachment

Post them on Bring a Trailer. After selling my wheels a friend showed me I missed out on getting a lot more.

It is definitely a consideration. We looked into Bring A Trailer. We are hoping when tax refunds finally start coming in that will help. Moving into a condo has reduced our storage considerably. If they don't sell, I will tell my husband to keep them for his next 914 and we will figure out the storage issue.
914rrr
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 22 2019, 03:10 PM) *

I’m surprised you still have these. The price is very fair for some nice looking wheels.

We are too! But probably just that time of year.
AmjadY
QUOTE(914rrr @ Feb 22 2019, 09:41 PM) *

Pm sent
Miss914
QUOTE(AmjadY @ Feb 23 2019, 02:45 PM) *

Pm sent

I’m trying to buy these. It’s just how they wish to get paid that’s left.
Miss914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Feb 22 2019, 07:41 PM) *

I’m a pending buyer!
Miss914

But I’m just awaiting your total cost for sending to Orlando-area in Florida and how you wish to get paid. Bank transfer, PayPal or I can send money to friends in the states if you can’t accept money from an international buyer.

I’m so looking forward to buying these wheels!
Miss914

Pm sent

Well I hope that these wheels are reserved to me....
914rrr
QUOTE(Miss914 @ Feb 24 2019, 04:07 AM) *

Pm sent

miss914:
First. you need to stop spam posting on our thread. We told you there is not a way for us to do this deal with you. The only way to use Square is to enter your credit card manually because you are international. we cannot do this or do a international wire transfer. US buyers don't have this requirement. We ask that you (miss914) please discontinue posting on this thread
914rrr
QUOTE(Miss914 @ Feb 24 2019, 02:14 AM) *

I’m a pending buyer!

Miss914...No you are not.
LowBridge
PM sent for a single
Miss914
QUOTE(914rrr @ Feb 24 2019, 05:44 AM) *

QUOTE(Miss914 @ Feb 24 2019, 04:07 AM) *

Pm sent

miss914:
First. you need to stop spam posting on our thread. We told you there is not a way for us to do this deal with you. The only way to use Square is to enter your credit card manually because you are international. we cannot do this or do a international wire transfer. US buyers don't have this requirement. We ask that you (miss914) please discontinue posting on this thread

It appeared that the posts vanished in to thin air, I didn’t see that there was a second page.

But today you have edited the add and informed that you no longer accept an international buyer and that PayPal or bank transfer no longer are an option to you. I made it clear from the beginning that I live in Sweden and I’ve struggled to meet your requirements in order to buy these wheels.

I would have appreciated to not have my and my contacts time wasted like this.

Good luck with the sell.

Admin, please contact me.
rhodyguy
Let it go. I doubt you'll be hearing from Eric.
914rrr
QUOTE(LowBridge @ Feb 24 2019, 08:55 AM) *

PM sent for a single

Hi, We responded via PM. We are willing to break up the set. Thanks! beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(AmjadY @ Feb 23 2019, 03:45 PM) *

Pm sent

914rrr
Pic in first frame shows 5 wheels. We have sold one, and have 4 left.

beerchug.gif
914rrr
icon_bump.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 22 2019, 04:10 PM) *

Yup, posted these on some Facebook VW and/or Porsche parts for sale groups and sold them the next day. dry.gif

Y'all missed out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.