Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corbeau Seats / Racing Harnesses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
infraredcalvin
Seats and harnesses for sale, local pickup only on seats, buyer pays all PayPal and shipping fees.

SOLD$300 for both seats

Corbeau FX1-Pro - black cloth, very good condition
https://corbeau.com/fixed-back-seats/fx1-pro.html

Corbeau Forza - black cloth, new replacement cover (I haven’t even cinched up the cover and hogringed the edges, that’s why it looks loose in the pics), missing seat cushion (it’s just a square piece of high density foam). The replacement cover came with a cover for the cushion, but it appears the wrong size)
https://corbeau.com/fixed-back-seats/forza.html

FX1-Pro
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Forza
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
infraredcalvin
Sparco 3” wide cam lock 5 point harness in red, expired tags, a little dirty but in good shape

Filler Safety 3” wide cam lock 5 point harness in black, expired tags, dirty, frayed in spots poor condition.

Both harnesses for $75 OBO

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
infraredcalvin
Bump
infraredcalvin
Price adjust bump
infraredcalvin
Bump
mepstein
I can't find the post right now but I saw a pic of these seats that were modified to look more like old school Scheel or Recaro's. Came out nice. Probably more skill needed than what I can do but...
pek771
Are these Corbeau sold yet? I realize this thread is like 3 years old
Thanks!
Pat
infraredcalvin
Yes, these are long gone
quadracerx
QUOTE(infraredcalvin @ Jan 24 2022, 08:19 AM) *

Yes, these are long gone

I know this is an old thread.... Just wondering how these seats fit?

Thanks,

Steve
infraredcalvin
I never installed the corbeau, but I do run a reacaro spg in my race car. Trouble is getting it low enough in the car if wanting to use the stock seat rails.

I removed the cross brace in the car and mounted to the floor in my previous car, passenger seat is on the rails.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.