Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a test MPS to borrow before I buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rfinegan
My MPS has been giving me fits lately. Starting and stalling. But I can feather it and keep it running. It has always had some leak down but drivability has always been good till now. I would like to hang a known good MPS in place as my final diagnostic before I rebuild or buy a new rebuild. Does anyone have one that can help me out...I will of course pay for all expenses

Best Regards

-Robert
BeatNavy
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Jan 28 2019, 09:50 AM) *

My MPS has been giving me fits on start up lately. Starting and stalling. But I can feather it and keep it running. It has always had a little leak down but drivability has always been good till now. I would like to hang a known good MPS in place as my final diagnostic before I rebuild for buy a new rebuild. Does anyone have one that can help me out...I will of course pay for all expenses

Best Regards

-Robert

Hi Robert - Yes, I have a known good 043 that should have stock settings. Do you need it urgently? May take me a day or so to get it out the door.

We can continue this on PM if you would like smile.gif

rc
Rand
This prompts a moment to learn how MPS diaphragms work. But bit snow and big air calls. Woop.
rfinegan
ITs said all the time ...but this is a great group of owners here! The Best.

...looking forward to paying it forward again when I can. And getting rid of some great suff out on my storage too if I can.

-Robert

I have a 83 944 going to salvage (DC auto) in a few days, Any one need anything? Small parts?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.