Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Driver Side USA Tail Light Assembly $699 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Nothing better than NOS new. Since they just threw stuff in the boxes in the old days it has box wear. One scratch on top side and what looks like a glue spot on the bottom.
Priced at what I consider real world. $699 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
Jett
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 28 2019, 03:20 PM) *

Nothing better than NOS new. Since they just threw stuff in the boxes in the old days it has box wear. One scratch on top side and what looks like a glue spot on the bottom.
Priced at what I consider real world. $699 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com

I’ll take this if you throw in the light sockets for the fresh air controller smile.gif. lol

Seriously... Let me know if the taillight is still available.
914Sixer
Darren tail light is yours. Still trying to find other box with cut harnesses. I think it is on the bottom of the pile. Will look harder this morning.
Jett
Thanks Mark, payment sent.
Mike Fitton
Just curious, will this light assembly actually go on a car or in a display cabinet?
914Sixer
Darren is building two cars.
Jett
Yes, I plan on using it for our 75 2.0 Palma Green, and will be selling a few retored sets (g-car re-chromed) that are really nice, but nothing like NOS! ...although we do have an interior light in box and on display:)
Front yard mechanic
How much for just the box?
Jett
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Jan 30 2019, 05:47 PM) *

How much for just the box?

Sorry, that I will display in my garage
Jett
Mark, the parts arrived in perfect shape. As always the parts are amazing and the thoughtful packing is much appreciated.

Cheers!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.