Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Kennedy Conversion Kit - Nissan V6 -> 901/914 transaxle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andrew15
I've got a Kennedy conversion kit for sale

The kit mates a Nissan VQ30DE V6 engine to a 901/914 transaxle.

The VQ30DE is a 3.0L, all alloy V6 that puts out 189-225 hp and was found in the 95-2001 Nissan Maxima. It's a great engine - light, compact, and really cheap from scrap yards

I used this in a track car, but class rules changed and I moved on, so don't have any future plans to use it

Includes adapter plate and flywheel and misc bolts - uses the standard 215mm 901/914 clutch (I used with a Kennedy stage 1 clutch - for sale seperately)

Looking for $300 shipped to US or Canada - I think it was about $700 + shipping when I bought it

Thanks
Andrew M

Chris914n6
Wow. I thought I had the only VQ30 swap aktion035.gif
andrew15
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jan 30 2019, 09:50 AM) *

Wow. I thought I had the only VQ30 swap aktion035.gif

It is a sweet setup - I think I saw a conversion thread when I was looking for different setups - maybe yours?

After a closer look, this ticked all the boxes:
- Lightweight (All alloy)
- Compact - able to fit with no passenger bulkhead mods
- Around 200hp
- Power curve worked with stock transaxle
- Reliable
- Plenty of engines available
- And dirt cheap smile.gif

We used it in our Chump Car, but they revised the rules to a power weight ratio and we had to scale back to under 170 hp
ThePaintedMan
Had the same problem. Champcar was changing rules so arbitrarily it made my head spin.

GLWTS! Great seller.
David.laRuse
I can give you $150.00 if you ship to Cedar Rapids, Iowa. David.
Chris914n6
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Feb 5 2019, 08:27 AM) *

He's in Canada, so after shipping cost you're offering 10 cents on the dollar....
andrew15
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Feb 5 2019, 09:27 AM) *

I can go $240 shipped to the US on the adapter - below that and I'll just keep it for a future street project.
Although I can ship from MN via FedEx, its still going to eat up a good portion of the $240 to ship

Thanks
Andrew M
David.laRuse
QUOTE(andrew15 @ Feb 19 2019, 01:55 PM) *

I can go $240 shipped to the US on the adapter - below that and I'll just keep it for a future street project.
Although I can ship from MN via FedEx, its still going to eat up a good portion of the $240 to ship

Thanks
Andrew M

If my reply didn't go thru, Does this include the Flywheel and the assorted bolts? Als do you have Paypal? David
andrew15
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Feb 20 2019, 06:49 PM) *

Thanks
Andrew M

If my reply didn't go thru, Does this include the Flywheel and the assorted bolts? Als do you have Paypal? David

Hi David - Yes, it includes the cast aluminum adapter plate + the flywheel and assorted bolts to mount - I'll look to see if I have the triple square socket used to mount the flywheel bolts as well. I do have paypal and can get it packed up to go this weekend.
Regards
Andrew M
David.laRuse
QUOTE(andrew15 @ Feb 20 2019, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Feb 20 2019, 06:49 PM) *

Thanks
Andrew M

Andrew, OK, you have a deal, send me a Paypal invoice, David.
Hi David - Yes, it includes the cast aluminum adapter plate + the flywheel and assorted bolts to mount - I'll look to see if I have the triple square socket used to mount the flywheel bolts as well. I do have paypal and can get it packed up to go this weekend.
Regards
Andrew M

David.laRuse
When you can, please send me a Paypal invoice. I will get it back to you pronto. David.
andrew15
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Feb 25 2019, 05:41 PM) *

When you can, please send me a Paypal invoice. I will get it back to you pronto. David.

Hi David - Check your private messages and/or e-mail - I sent you a note via both through the forum over the weekend to get your e-mail address for the paypal invoice smile.gif

Thanks
Andrew M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.