Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 914 VW Porsche Rear Emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnlush
Looking for a RoW rear emblem. Ideally a black "914-6 VW Porsche" although I'm not sure that those were ever made?? Also open to a gold version of that or a "914 VW Porsche" in any color. Whatcha got?

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
They were made in gold color. Lots of stock black 914 VW Porsche on Ebay. Around $117
DickSteinkamp
Maybe Mike Muller could make one?

Here's another thread on the subject...

[url=http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=333833&hl=badge]Badge/url]
burton73
What you want is made in 914-6 VW -Porsche in Gold and BK.

I got my 1st one from Europe and the one for number 41 from the aasesales.com but that was some time ago. 10 years . try AA (George)

Bob B
larryM
have the one you picture in o.p - in oem factory original package - $100 -

AA has the gold -6-vw-P repro - i just paid $175+s+h for one

name your poison

euro911
popcorn[1].gif
scallyk9
QUOTE(johnlush @ Jan 30 2019, 04:01 PM) *

Looking for a RoW rear emblem. Ideally a black "914-6 VW Porsche" although I'm not sure that those were ever made?? Also open to a gold version of that or a "914 VW Porsche" in any color. Whatcha got?

Click to view attachment

This is exactly the same emblem I placed on my 1974 914 3.2L conversion. Black was stock on a ROW 1974 model (I also added euro lenses) and I did not want the "-6" on my sleeper. I purchased it on eBay from a vendor in Germany who I had also purchased a few grille badges from. Quality is excellent and it is metal. From memory, I paid around $117 and shipping was through DHL. "ROC" (Republic of China) is marked on the back with a parts number. Might VW have originally sourced them from the ROC?
johnlush
Thanks everyone. This is all pretty interesting. I had seen the ones on eBay as well as at Sierra Madre who appears to offer both the -6 and non-6 versions. Just thought maybe someone had a spare one kicking around before I bought new.
larryM
QUOTE(johnlush @ Jan 31 2019, 01:06 PM) *

Just thought maybe someone had a spare one kicking around before I bought new.

a'yup - looking for a $10 bargain
Ferg
WTH. You obviosly don’t know John. WTF.gif
johnlush
I thought all 914er’s were CSOB’s at heart. Not sure what your beef is with me, Larry but beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.