Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB-NOS Hella Euro front turn signal lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drem914
looking for a pair of NOS Hella stamped euro front turn signal lenses. let me know what you might have and for how much.
TIA
Mike Fitton
If you only need one I have one.
toolguy
PM just sent
mepstein
I see euro hella’s on amazon all the time. Are they different?
drem914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 6 2019, 12:21 PM) *

I am not sure. All I know is that mine do have the Hella imprint, so they are not the plain label ones out there. I am just concerned that the amber is not going to match between the two. I got this pair from pelican a couple years ago when I redid the front lights with spoke's euro conversion LEDs. Love how they work as driving lights. Almost don't have to turn on the headlights (914Rubber LED conversion bulbs inside my original Cibie glass housings.)
Mike Fitton
Here is the one I have.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
toolguy

They have been out of stock for quite a while on Amazon as well as other resellers., seems like at least a couple of years since I was able to find a pair.
drem914
QUOTE(toolguy @ Feb 6 2019, 03:25 PM) *

They have been out of stock for quite a while on Amazon as well as other resellers., seems like at least a couple of years since I was able to find a pair.

Agreed. actually placed order before posting this WTB and 2 days later got a notice they were out of stock, cancelling my order eventhough they were listed with 5 available at time of order.
drem914
Thank you all, currently purchasing the one from Mike Fitton. Will take my chances and see how the colors match. if it doesn't work, will go for a matched set purchase.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.