914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
914_7T3
Yikes!

w00t.gif

RSVP Total to Date: 84
Car count: 56
Andyrew
With only 2 months left is the T-shirt pre-order and event registration ready to go?

Concerned... I remember my T shirts were an ordeal and I planned for 2 months production.. I literally got them the day of.

And collecting money and registration info for event passes and such takes time.
MoveQik
Didn't think I could swing it but...room booked! Looking forward to it! driving.gif beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Apr 7 2019, 09:51 PM) *

Didn't think I could swing it but...room booked! Looking forward to it! driving.gif beerchug.gif

driving.gif Try to make it, this is going to be a great WCR smilie_pokal.gif
76-914
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 1 2019, 11:12 AM) *

Speaking of hotels, we now have 26 rooms booked, however booking links have been provided to over 40 people.

For those that have yet to make their reservation, please do so so we can add more rooms. Credit cards are not charged until the weekend so no reason to not get your reservation taken care of.

If the numbers are correct, we are already sold out and don't know it yet.

@Mike D @SbuddyKL1 @dan10101 @Chi-Town
@BuddyV @76-914 @Chris914n6 @Matty900 @strawman @PDXMike

I'm booked! See post #171 & #172
76-914
Hey, where is @SirAndy confused24.gif Your attendance should be mandatory! This is shaping up to be an Epic 914 Event. Andy, hope your planning on making this one.
mepstein
Thanks to Oscar, I'll be there.
thelogo
Ill be around
I live 2 blocks from the hotel .

Vroom
Andyrew
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 8 2019, 08:53 AM) *

Thanks to Oscar, I'll be there.

piratenanner.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 8 2019, 08:49 AM) *

Hey, where is @SirAndy confused24.gif Your attendance should be mandatory! This is shaping up to be an Epic 914 Event. Andy, hope your planning on making this one.

Still working on the logistics. I *might* be able to make it ...
idea.gif

914_7T3
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 7 2019, 09:45 PM) *

With only 2 months left is the T-shirt pre-order and event registration ready to go?

Concerned... I remember my T shirts were an ordeal and I planned for 2 months production.. I literally got them the day of.

And collecting money and registration info for event passes and such takes time.

We are almost there and thank everybody for their patience!

If I didn't know better, it sounds like you would like to volunteer for the above referenced tasks, right? poke.gif lol-2.gif
oldschool

bye1.gif yup!
thelogo
QUOTE(914Toy @ Feb 1 2019, 08:46 AM) *

Planning to be there.

See you there sir k

And you can get a look at your old engine .
And i can see you new one
Andyrew
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 8 2019, 09:36 PM) *

We are almost there and thank everybody for their patience!

If I didn't know better, it sounds like you would like to volunteer for the above referenced tasks, right? poke.gif lol-2.gif

I've been told by my better half "Your not doing that shit again".

blink.gif

914Toy
QUOTE(thelogo @ Apr 9 2019, 04:37 AM) *

QUOTE(914Toy @ Feb 1 2019, 08:46 AM) *

Planning to be there.

See you there sir k

And you can get a look at your old engine .
And i can see you new one

Looking forward to that beerchug.gif
LS1V8Jerry
Made my room reservations over the weekend and looking forward for a good time. I have a plus 1. beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Countdown: 59 days until WCR 2019 smile.gif
This WCR May exceed the big 2005 event in Camarilo,
sb914
There will most likely be a lot of people coming out of the woodwork that will show up for the drive only, l predict 70 cars!
Chris914n6
The hiccup was you booked me as a King, around Teeners I identify as a Queen (2 beds) lol-2.gif

Couldn't get the room choice to switch under the discount. Also as of tonight the block is sold out.

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 1 2019, 11:12 AM) *

Speaking of hotels, we now have 26 rooms booked, however booking links have been provided to over 40 people.

For those that have yet to make their reservation, please do so so we can add more rooms. Credit cards are not charged until the weekend so no reason to not get your reservation taken care of.

If the numbers are correct, we are already sold out and don't know it yet.

@Mike D @SbuddyKL1 @dan10101 @Chi-Town
@BuddyV @76-914 @Chris914n6 @Matty900 @strawman @PDXMike

914_7T3
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Apr 9 2019, 08:42 PM) *

The hiccup was you booked me as a King, around Teeners I identify as a Queen (2 beds) lol-2.gif

Couldn't get the room choice to switch under the discount. Also as of tonight the block is sold out.

Yes, currently sold out as anticipated.

Working on getting more rooms added under both room configurations. Stand By!

beer3.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 10 2019, 09:51 AM) *

beer3.gif

Ten additional rooms have been added to the block with two of those being a two bed configuration. It is doubtful that we will be able to secure additional rooms once these are booked.

If you plan on attending WCR, and still require a room please PM me your email address and I will forward you the online link for booking.

Thank you.

beer3.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 10 2019, 04:56 PM) *

beer3.gif

Ten additional rooms have been added to the block with two of those being a two bed configuration. It is doubtful that we will be able to secure additional rooms once these are booked.

If you plan on attending WCR, and still require a room please PM me your email address and I will forward you the online link for booking.

Thank you.

beer3.gif

Wonder if Carl La Fong will show up?

hide.gif
Chris914n6
I booked double beds. Toast gets first dibs but she's been a non-participant lately with the house remodel et al. So making a backup list if you want to split the cost & save 240$.

sb914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 11 2019, 03:33 PM) *

beer3.gif

Thank you.

beer3.gif

hide.gif

sb914
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 11 2019, 03:33 PM) *

beer3.gif

Thank you.

beer3.gif

hide.gif

very_first_smiley[1].gif Never know!
914_teener
Bump for some give aways and for the event.

1. Two stock oil coolers.

2. Chrome lug bolts.

3. Alum sail and valance trim.

4. Passenger side vent wing rubber....new.

PM me and I.ll bring it.
R8CERX
PLEASE add me to the list!

I plan to attend--maybe I will have a friend in car ; not certain, so
if not, I may have available passenger seat if anyone does not have a ride! piratenanner.gif
ValcoOscar
Get your cars ready for WCR.

Here is a sneak preview of 9 WCR awards...in addition there are 10 more categories that are TBD.

beerchug.gif drunk.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif popcorn[1].gif idea.gif beer3.gif

Best of Show smilie_pokal.gif
Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Engine Conversion first.gif
Best Narrow Body first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

Andyrew
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Apr 16 2019, 03:48 PM) *

Here is a sneak preview of 9 WCR awards...in addition there are 10 more categories that are TBD.

beerchug.gif drunk.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif popcorn[1].gif idea.gif beer3.gif

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

piratenanner.gif

Who's making the awards?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 16 2019, 05:23 PM) *

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

piratenanner.gif

Who's making the awards?

rolleyes.gif Me blink.gif

Oscar
ndfrigi
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Apr 16 2019, 05:28 PM) *

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

piratenanner.gif

Who's making the awards?

Oscar

You’re the best!
Andyrew

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

piratenanner.gif

Who's making the awards?

Oscar

You want some help?
I mean I'm not volunteering lol-2.gif

R8CERX

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

piratenanner.gif

Who's making the awards?

Oscar

Thank you Oscar!! smilie_pokal.gif
R8CERX
I got my reservation for June 6, 7, 8th and 9th checking out!

YEAH!

piratenanner.gif
914_7T3
Just received some awesome T-Shirt Swag from @PanelBilly for a few lucky WCR attendees and Y'all are invited to the PNW Turnout event in September!

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
914_7T3
@7TPorsh @second wind @914-300hemi @Heeltoe914 @Mike D @Chi-Town @sb914 @banananose914 @unpretentious @cuddy_k

Please PM me your email address for the official WCR 2019 distribution list. This list is regardless of hotel status and we will be sending event schedules with registration information in the coming days.

Thank you.

beerchug.gif
iankarr
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 20 2019, 07:29 PM) *

@7TPorsh @second wind @914-300hemi @Heeltoe914 @Mike D @Chi-Town @sb914 @banananose914 @unpretentious @cuddy_k

Please PM me your email address for the official WCR 2019 distribution list. This list is regardless of hotel status and we will be sending event schedules with registration information in the coming days.

Thank you.

beerchug.gif

Thanks Jeffrey!
second wind
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 20 2019, 04:29 PM) *

Thank you.

beerchug.gif

Second Wind greggutesha@gmail.com Booked room separate from group by accident....all good though....look at that car count!!!!!! Thank you,
gg
SirAndy
Ok, maybe i'm blind, but why is there no address posted for the event?

@914_7T3

Trying to see if i can still get a room and there's no damn address or phone number posted anywhere ...
confused24.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 21 2019, 09:45 PM) *

Trying to see if i can still get a room and there's no damn address or phone number posted anywhere ...
confused24.gif

@SirAndy Becuase you are supposed to PM me with your Email address so I can send you the booking link to the hotel directly!

beer3.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 21 2019, 09:52 PM) *
confused24.gif

@SirAndy Becuase you are supposed to PM me with your Email address so I can send you the booking link to the hotel directly!
beer3.gif

Check yer pms ...
cheer.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 21 2019, 09:53 PM) *

confused24.gif

beer3.gif

Check yer pms ...
cheer.gif

Check yer Email....

drunk.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Apr 21 2019, 09:57 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 21 2019, 09:53 PM) *

confused24.gif

beer3.gif

Check yer pms ...
cheer.gif

Check yer Email....
drunk.gif

Got it ...
beerchug.gif
Larmo63

I stopped and met Jaimie to pick up the shirts, drove them up to Mammoth, and STILL didn't end up with one.

WTF.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Apr 21 2019, 11:03 PM) *

I stopped and met Jaimie to pick up the shirts, drove them up to Mammoth, and STILL didn't end up with one.

WTF.gif

poke.gif That's because they ordered you a Speedo instead. I believe it might still be there in the Hotel's "lost and found" depot. beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif
first.gif

More categories....

Best Survivor

People's Choice

Best Debut

914 d'Elegance

Oscar
Andyrew
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Apr 21 2019, 11:03 PM) *

WTF.gif

Lawrence,

Didnt I ship you yours (Larges were "back ordered" day of)? I have that down in my notes. Also I am pretty sure I have a spare large I can bring down if it never made it to you.

Also again BIG thanks for picking up and dropping off the shirts, Its a shame you had an emergency and had to run back home..

drem914
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Mar 27 2019, 09:31 AM) *

Sneak peek sunglasses.gif event sponsor logos will be on the lower back area

Order thread in a few days

What is the status of the t-shirt order thread?
SirAndy
Hotel booked, no turning back now, y'all will have to endure my company ...
drunk.gif
Chris914n6
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Apr 22 2019, 08:00 AM) *

Best 914-6 first.gif
Best 914-4 first.gif
Best Wide Body first.gif
Most Original first.gif
Best Interior first.gif
Best Engine
first.gif

More categories....

Best Survivor

People's Choice

Best Debut

914 d'Elegance

Oscar

I'm going to propose a participation award... just in case my real 914 decides to participate for once av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.