Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Ramble (WCR) June 7-9 2019:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
914_7T3
The 2019 WCR will be held in the San Gabriel Valley east of LA!

Official Event Sponsors: 914 Rubber, 914 Werke, Driven Racing Oil, PMB Performance, Sierra Madre & Stoddard

We have planned a fun filled weekend with some great events and spectacular drives including a Friday morning run through Angeles Crest Hwy (Route 2) to Newcomb’s Ranch and Glendora Mountain Rd. on Saturday. Sunday morning will have us Parade into “Super Car Sunday” before another amazing drive through the canyons of Malibu down to Pacific Coast Highway. Google Map links will be provided in future posts along with a full weekend schedule.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

As in the past, there will be official T-Shirts, Swag Bags and the Awards Banquet. Dedicated overnight security will also be arranged for our cars.

Our host hotel is the Marriott Courtyard Monrovia located on Historic Route 66 and we have secured 30 rooms to start at a group rate of $139.00 for the three nights of June 6-8, 2019 inclusive.

You will need to PM me with your email address and number of attendees and I will send the booking instructions directly to you in order to secure the group rate.

Please note that should rooms book quickly; additional rooms will be made available. Conversely, if the bookings come slowly, the amount of available rooms will be adjusted downwards. If you are undecided, just go ahead and make a reservation. Better to have too many rooms than find out closer to the event that they are sold out.

Click to view attachment

Keep checking this thread for continued updates and we are looking forward to hosting you for what is sure to be a great event!
914_7T3
Official Event Sponsors:

914 Rubber
914 Werke
Driven Racing Oil
PMB Performance
Sierra Madre
Stoddard

Official Drive Maps

Friday Morning to Newcomb's Ranch

Click to view attachment

Saturday Morning San Gabriel Canyon Road to Old Town Monrovia

Click to view attachment

Sunday Morning to Super Car Sunday

Click to view attachment

Sunday Morning PCH Porsche Parade to Neptune's Net

Click to view attachment

Attendee List

Eric Shea +1
Larry Phillips + 1
ConeDodger +2
wes
914_7T3
jcd914 +1
SocalAndy
ValcoOscar +1
VegasRacer
StratPlayer
Andyrew +2
Larmo63
914_teener +1
914Toy
7TPorsh
Steve
jim_hoyland
Coondog
second wind
914-300Hemi +1
don-6
Heeltoe914
Mike D.
SKL1
dan10101 +1
Chi-Town
sb914
BuddyV
76-914 +1
mkinne
Chris914n6
Matty900+1
strawman +1
mtndawg +2
banananose914
MartyYeoman +1
echocanyons +1
Scott Baum+1
914 RZ-1
Unpretentious +1
FL 000 +1
Drem914 +1
914z +1
JKincaid +1
DTMLGND +1
jbcottrell
VG-914
Carl La Fong
narino
mkinne +1
mepstein
olsib914 +1
LS1V8Jerry
tavoman27
MoveQik
R8CERX
tonyooc (Sunday Only)
914SIXXation +1
oldschool
Robarabian
Tejon00
cuddy_k
SirAndy +3
yeahmag
Lucas.whitesell +1
markhoward
craig downs
Dave Grover +1
mgp4591
phatnine11
framos914
Cairo94507 +1

RSVP Total to Date: 102
Car count: 71

Banquet Information:

Saturday June 8, 2019 beginning at 12:30pm or 1:00pm

Italian in Old Town Monrovia on the Patio at
Bella Serra Trattoria
422 S Myrtle Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016

Includes: Appetizer, Salad, Choice of Entrée, Dessert & Soda

Alcohol not Included

Cost per person $47.00 including Taxes & Gratuities

Payable on the WCR 2019 Banquet and T-Shirt order thread linked here!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=337948
campbellcj
I'll see what I can do to join at least part - Supercar Sunday for sure. Tough weekend for me, high school reunion + Mom's birthday...
914Toy
Planning to be there.
Larmo63
PM sent, this looks fun.
914_teener
PM sent. My favorite drives.

Looking forward to it.
7TPorsh
Hell yeah! Count me in, this is my backyard. My new engine should be in by then.
7TPorsh
If you contact Dustin Troyan he'll setup an area for us at Supercar.
7TPorsh
Click to view attachment
Steve
Room booked
stevend914
I'll be there in April for PCA Treffen in Santa Barbara, so won't make it this year. Would like the drive maps though so I can drive on my own between Treffen and Route 66. driving.gif
Heeltoe914
Thanks guys for putting this together. As a local if you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.. Looking forward to seeing some long time 914 owners and new faces as well..
The Angeles crest drive will be spectacular for many... Newcombs ranch is a long standing favorite for any car guy or motor cyclists... Come on down for some fun folks this will be a good event...
As a side note my shop will be available 247 the days of the event for anyone coming to the party that may need to dial something in.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914_7T3
QUOTE(914Toy @ Feb 1 2019, 07:46 AM) *

Planning to be there.

@914toy Please DM me your email address and I can forward you the hotel booking link.
914_7T3
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Feb 1 2019, 11:18 AM) *

Thanks guys for putting this together. As a local if you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.. Looking forward to seeing some long time 914 owners and new faces as well..
The Angeles crest drive will be spectacular for many... Newcombs ranch is a long standing favorite for any car guy or motor cyclists... Come on down for some fun folks this will be a good event...
As a side note my shop will be available 247 the days of the event for anyone coming to the party that may need to dial something in.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

@Heeltoe914 Thank you for the generous offer. I'd like to see your shop regardless! biggrin.gif
second wind
I will be attending and thank you guys for putting the event together.
gg
914_7T3
QUOTE(second wind @ Feb 1 2019, 01:37 PM) *

gg

@second wind Please DM me your email address and I can forward you the hotel booking link.
Coondog
Count me in.
914-300Hemi
Count me in Jeffery.
second wind
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Feb 1 2019, 06:32 PM) *

gg

@second wind Please DM me your email address and I can forward you the hotel booking link.

Hey Jeffrey....my email is greggutesha@gmail.com. Your handle 914 7T3 did not register on the messaging page....fyi. I have been meaning to call to see how your machine is coming along.....will catch up soon.
Thank you,
gg
VegasRacer
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jan 31 2019, 08:45 PM) *

You will need to PM me with your email address and number of attendees and I will send the booking instructions directly to you in order to secure the group rate.

Never has booking a room for any 914 event been so quick, easy and professional.

I almost feel like I am going to be attending a real Porsche quality event. crest.gif
burton73
I really want to come but I have I have a cousin getting married in Cabo June 6 and 7

Not sure if I can get back in time. I will let you know. I really want to do this.

Bob B
sad.gif dry.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(second wind @ Feb 1 2019, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Feb 1 2019, 06:32 PM) *

gg

Hey Jeffrey....my email is greggutesha@gmail.com. Your handle 914 7T3 did not register on the messaging page....fyi. I have been meaning to call to see how your machine is coming along.....will catch up soon.
Thank you,
gg

Its 914_7T3 and I sent you the email link.

beerchug.gif
don-6
I'm interested. PM sent.
wes
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 1 2019, 08:46 PM) *

Never has booking a room for any 914 event been so quick, easy and professional.

I almost feel like I am going to be attending a real Porsche quality event. crest.gif

agree.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Feb 1 2019, 08:57 AM) *

More Like This!

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Room Booked.... That link you sent made booking really easy
StratPlayer
Suks their not pet friendly, room booked.
914_teener
Glendora Mountain Road.

Click to view attachment
Coondog
Just a FYI to everyone who wants to wait until the last minute, this hotel and others in the area bookout every weekend. Trust me you want to get in on the first 30 rooms available ASAP.

Also old town Monrovia is a pretty cool spot to hang out. Couple miles from the hotel.
Click to view attachment
Chi-town
I'll be there but I won't need a hotel room smile.gif
Andyrew
Hotel Booked!

Looking forward to attempting to bring my own car this year!
914_7T3
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Feb 1 2019, 08:55 AM) *

If you contact Dustin Troyan he'll setup an area for us at Supercar.

Confirmed, 914 Corral with other Porsches as part of Heritage Day courtesy of Super Car Sunday and their sponsor Keyes!

beerchug.gif
Rand
Did someone actually say, have my people contact you? LOL. Yeah that's not a teener. A fauex-teener. Let's see who that turns out to be.

Rand
Gary. I love your bike pics.
dan10101
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 4 2019, 12:13 PM) *

Hotel Booked!

Looking forward to attempting to bring my own car this year!

Likewise... and Likewise.... driving.gif
914 Ranch
Finance's are keeping me from attending this event. Maybe next year.
76-914
In for 2 but won't need the Motel. beerchug.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 6 2019, 09:08 AM) *

In for 2 but won't need the Motel. beerchug.gif

Perfect, adding you to the official RSVP List in Post #2

beerchug.gif
mkinne
Too close to home not to go thumb3d.gif

IN for fri and sat driving.gif ... sun is a maybe.

No hotel required.

-M
7TPorsh
Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Feb 2 2019, 01:46 AM) *

Booked! I requested the room next to you John in case you bring some eye candy show girls! drooley.gif
strawman
Just PM'd you. I'm in!
914_7T3
QUOTE(strawman @ Feb 7 2019, 06:42 PM) *

Just PM'd you. I'm in!

Emailed you the booking link!

beer3.gif
second wind
Hotel booked....I'm in the club!! I am feeling this one big time....thirty plus cars already and it is only February 7.....plenty of time to cherry my car out too. WooooHoooo!!!
gg
banananose914
QUOTE(second wind @ Feb 7 2019, 10:46 PM) *

Hotel booked....I'm in the club!! I am feeling this one big time....thirty plus cars already and it is only February 7.....plenty of time to cherry my car out too. WooooHoooo!!!
gg

On it!
pete000
I will try to get up there and would love to get a shirt if possible. Not sure if I can participate in all the activities, but sure would love to visit.

Looks like a killer turnout going to happen !
ConeDodger
Make me plus 1!
914_teener
I have RV or trailer parking for one car or truck at my house in Glendora.

PM me if someone interested in keeping their rig there.

Rob
StratPlayer
PM sent
914_7T3
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Feb 8 2019, 08:11 AM) *

QUOTE(second wind @ Feb 7 2019, 10:46 PM) *

gg

On it!

@banananose914 DM me your email address if you require a hotel room and I will forward a direct booking link.

Hope to see you there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.