Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/Tangerine Racing 914 eng and tran lift plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orchid914
For Sale is a Tangerine Racing 914 4 cyl lift plate. It fits on a floor Jack and lowers the engine and tranny together. It balances the motor and tranny together to make easy work of engine & tranny removal. New is $130, this is $90 including shipping. Yes, including shipping.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bohalrantipol
QUOTE(orchid914 @ Feb 2 2019, 04:09 PM) *

For Sale is a Tangerine Racing 914 4 cyl lift plate. It fits on a floor Jack and lowers the engine and tranny together. It balances the motor and tranny together to make easy work of engine & tranny removal. New is $130, this is $90 including shipping. Yes, including shipping.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I’ll take it. tell me your PayPal addy!

Patrick
orchid914
QUOTE(bohalrantipol @ Feb 2 2019, 01:47 PM) *

QUOTE(orchid914 @ Feb 2 2019, 04:09 PM) *

I’ll take it. tell me your PayPal addy!

Patrick

PM sent.
orchid914
SOLD
Tjmrfe
QUOTE(orchid914 @ Feb 2 2019, 07:21 PM) *

SOLD

Thanks.
mepstein
I used one at Zach's house. Makes engine drops and instals way easier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.