Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Djet for 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Sea Rooster
I'd like to get FI back in my 2.0 and am searching for a complete (almost complete) Djet system. If you have one or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!
914Sixer
Year please.
Sea Rooster
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 3 2019, 08:32 AM) *

Year please.

It's in the title...73.
914Sixer
Old guy brain failure. headbang.gif
914_7T3
May be hard to find a complete set-up from a single source, but if you have the time, you can probably find all of the compoents separately. @914Sixer has a set of fuel injectors in the classifieds right now. Try The Samba & Ebay as well.

I have the required 2.0 Air Filter Box that has been powder coated with plated clips that I was going to post for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I can post pics.

Good Luck With your search.
914Sixer
I have a complete throttle body assembly, incomplete distributor and perhaps a 037 ECU.
914_7T3
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 3 2019, 10:10 AM) *

I have a complete throttle body assembly, incomplete distributor and perhaps a 037 ECU.

@bdstone914 probably has alot of the required components as well.
kkid
I have a plenum and intake runners, and AAR, too.

Also, I might have a CHT sensor for '73.

I recommend to get a core MPS and send it to Mr. Jeff Bowlsby to rebuilt and calibrate to set it right. Please consult him when the time comes.

kkid smile.gif
Sea Rooster
Thanks for the replies guys! Let me get with the shop that has my car. They’re pulling the engine tomorrow for a trip to Brothers. Looks like I’ll be able to piece together the FI thanks to you!
Toolboy32
QUOTE(Sea Rooster @ Feb 3 2019, 09:11 AM) *

I'd like to get FI back in my 2.0 and am searching for a complete (almost complete) Djet system. If you have one or can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

I'm thinking of going with an aftermarket Mega-squirt system.
I have a working stock D-Jet on my '75 2.0, but I have no idea what kind of price I could expect for it. I would entertain offers, but I probably would not be looking to part with it until the snow is clear.
914_teener
Ii just sold my set up in December.....good luck with your search one will turn up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.