Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrecked 914/6 gt 4 sale in Sweden
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SierraNevada
Look for it on Blocket. Just look at that body and how it folds. It looks like it has a bold in cage. Be safe out there.
Cairo94507
I hope no one was in the passenger seat. Looks like the driver might have done OK with this seat and roll bar protecting him. Sad picture- hope he is OK.
Chi-town
Note to self: Don't get T-boned in a 914 huh.gif
1970-1914
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Feb 4 2019, 08:28 AM) *

I was T-boned in my first 71 914 back in 1995. A lady ran a stop sign at no more than 30mph and it destroyed my car. It was an original paint rust free car and all of it on the passenger side was bent everywhere. The windshield popped out onto the hood, passenger rear quarter, door and front fender mashed in. The rear shock mounting point was pushed in/up and the passenger long was bent inward. I was unhurt luckily.

The only good news was that the insurance company paid out $6200 for the total loss - which in 1995 was top shelf money for a non show car 1.7l 914. I remember picking up the check, going to my bank and depositing it, then getting a cashier cheque for $6500 and going straight to buy a really nice 1966 911!

Pierre
ctc911ctc
If you still have that '66, you made a very good investment!

QUOTE(1970-1914 @ Feb 4 2019, 12:31 PM) *

I was T-boned in my first 71 914 back in 1995. A lady ran a stop sign at no more than 30mph and it destroyed my car. It was an original paint rust free car and all of it on the passenger side was bent everywhere. The windshield popped out onto the hood, passenger rear quarter, door and front fender mashed in. The rear shock mounting point was pushed in/up and the passenger long was bent inward. I was unhurt luckily.

The only good news was that the insurance company paid out $6200 for the total loss - which in 1995 was top shelf money for a non show car 1.7l 914. I remember picking up the check, going to my bank and depositing it, then getting a cashier cheque for $6500 and going straight to buy a really nice 1966 911!

Pierre

1970-1914
I sold it less than a year later for $11k which at the time was awesome...

I used that money as a down payment for our first house, which then got rolled into our 2nd and then third house.

The good news is that real estate has appreciated in the Vancouver area over the last decade even more ridiculously than early 911s have - although not as fun to drive biggrin.gif .

QUOTE(ctc911ctc @ Feb 4 2019, 01:17 PM) *

If you still have that '66, you made a very good investment!

QUOTE(1970-1914 @ Feb 4 2019, 12:31 PM) *

Pierre

lalee914
Well, I went to Blocket but my Swedish is a little rusty so I was having a hard time finding my way around. Can someone post a link to where this might be listed for sale?
sixnotfour
914 / 4S,, six conversion ??
Alapone
with the help of Google translate

The Porsche 914 / 4S has just come in to us and thought about looking for interest in parts of this car.

Only sold in parts.
Feel free to email the request for parts.

Brand demo is nationwide -
This product can be found at Märkesdemos store / warehouse in ÖREBRO.
If you do not have the opportunity to pick up the product, there is the possibility that we will send it to you.
We ship goods throughout the Nordic region / Europe.
Welcome.
Marek
conversion
spoke to them today
they will sell in 2 halfs no title
its a place that dismantel insurence damage cars

Sit thight now 10.000€ each half you choose which :-)
(80.000 Swedish + VAT )
Unobtanium-inc
I never understand when someone photograph's a wrecked car and avoids taking a picture of the actual wrecked side.
bretth
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Feb 5 2019, 05:03 PM) *

I never understand when someone photograph's a wrecked car and avoids taking a picture of the actual wrecked side.

Was thinking the same thing. Don't want to ruin the sale I guess.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(bretth @ Feb 5 2019, 02:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Feb 5 2019, 05:03 PM) *

Was thinking the same thing. Don't want to ruin the sale I guess.

I see it all the time, car is wrecked, and the focus on the back corner that still looks good.
SierraNevada
Did you buy it? Do you know if it still has the motor?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.