Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 soft line group buy?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I am about to order a bunch of 914-6 soft lines and wanted to see if anyone needed a set at a great price.

The 3 soft lines that work for a stock 914-6 $285 shipped
Same as above but all 30mm fittings for larger scavange line $300 shipped..

I believe I am cheaper then anyone on these and they are cohline brand.
porbmw
Hi Ben
I would be in for a set!
Paul
amfab
I am gonna have to ask for a little technical and economic advice on this one.

I don't know what I am doing oil line-wise with my 3.2 conversion. By that I mean I don't fully understand the routing and what I need to make it work. I have the motor, I have your tank, but the soft lines to which you refer— are these something I will need regardless of my cooler set up (which I have not figured out yet?).
And the economic advice: since I am at least a year out from getting the engine in—is the discount on these significant enough to warrant buying them this far in advance? Thanks as always for the help,

-Andrew
mb911
Guys the price is a deal for 2 reasons.. Most sell the sets for over 300 and cohline is price changing all the time. At these prices I make $20 on each set so it has always just been a service /loss leader item..

I expect prices will be going up again soon.

Andrew regardless of oil cooler setup if you stay metric you will need these lines.

mepstein
Save me a set that fit your oil tank. And save me an oil tank biggrin.gif
amfab
Well, ok then I guess I am in the Group Buy.

-Andrew
JOEPROPER
Me too... I'll be in touch as usual, if that's OK. Thanks.
mepstein
Sometimes you just have to grab this stuff when it’s available and put it in the stash for when you need it.
JmuRiz
Mark, you must have been in my parts loft recently, haha. Once I put my car together I'm sure I'll have tons of duplicate parts left over to sell biggrin.gif

Ben, I guess I shouldn't have gotten my oil tank made with AN fittings huh?
amfab
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 8 2019, 11:25 AM) *

Sometimes you just have to grab this stuff when it’s available and put it in the stash for when you need it.

Yeah, but I am out of room. But I guess I can store these in the box with Ben's heat exchangers that I bought cuz he was offering a deal...
mb911
@JOEPROPER yes sounds good

@JmuRiz you can still use adapters to AN..

Guys let me know as soon as you can they are making sets now and would like to get them in one shipment if possible..
porbmw
Would you like payment "now"..ie..this is all systems go?
Thanks
Paul
mb911
QUOTE(porbmw @ Feb 8 2019, 04:25 PM) *

Would you like payment "now"..ie..this is all systems go?
Thanks
Paul

@porbmw
Paul this is an all systems go.. 2 things though if paypal please paypal fees and shipping is flat rate USPS will that work for you?
914forme
Ben, make sure my set has the proper fittings, your oil tank, your larger scavenger line, and 30mm off the oil cooler. So I guess I need all 30mm confused24.gif
mb911
QUOTE(914forme @ Feb 9 2019, 05:05 AM) *

Ben, make sure my set has the proper fittings, your oil tank, your larger scavenger line, and 30mm off the oil cooler. So I guess I need all 30mm confused24.gif

Stephen good catch.. I was about to package up a standard set for you with the muffler..
MasterCylinder
I'm in for a stock set. I have a OE tank.

James
mb911
Everyone I count 5 total sets so everyone that is in on this please pm details so I can order the correct sets tomorrow

Specify stock size or larger 30mm size. PayPal works but fees of 3% need to be added.
JmuRiz
I'd love to jump in, but I'm not sure which ones to get, since I'm going to run an aux cooler in the back and have AN fittings on my mb911 tank

I'd need the bigger 30mm for sure (since I'm running a hot 2.7).

What are your thoughts?
I might be too late, but let me know...on a real computer today so I can respond ASAP
mb911
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Feb 11 2019, 07:32 AM) *

I'd love to jump in, but I'm not sure which ones to get, since I'm going to run an aux cooler in the back and have AN fittings on my mb911 tank

I'd need the bigger 30mm for sure (since I'm running a hot 2.7).

What are your thoughts?
I might be too late, but let me know...on a real computer today so I can respond ASAP

I would do AN if you are going to plumb to the rear of the car..
Steve
How about the front? From your metal lines to a -12 oil cooler?
mb911
QUOTE(Steve @ Feb 13 2019, 07:28 AM) *

How about the front? From your metal lines to a -12 oil cooler?

@Steve I have them figured out for 30mm fittings you could adapt?
Steve
Thanks Ben!! @mb911 What adapters would I need? 30mm male to -12 female to my front cooler?
I would be interested in the front lines.
Thanks again for the help.
mb911
Steve I think Pegasus racing sells the adapters.
mb911
All paid sets are shipped.. Still waiting on a check or 2
mb911
Have 1 set of standard and 1 set of large capacity 30mm left.

@JOEPROPER I still have a set of you are still interested.
JOEPROPER
Check's in the mail. Thank You!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.