Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE? WIRING DIAGRAM FOR 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
R8CERX
Folks
I searched our site for wiring diagram for a 914-6 (electric) and found a few chats with links that are no longer active or removed confused24.gif

It seems that you could download for free a full size wiring diagram that I could print... but now only find the ones for sale...

anyone has a FREE copy I could get in a file to print? (not just the pictures I have also found) popcorn[1].gif

Welcome the advise!
FZ
mepstein
Pelican took down all their wire diagrams. I’m guessing it was a copyright issue.

I purchased a Zapf diagram from Doug.
db9146
Art is a nice guy and did a great job putting the color diagram together. I bought one and it provided the info I needed to fix my issue.

Worth the price!!
altitude411
I'd like to have one of those. Art, Doug?? Are they still available and if so where/how? TIA
mepstein
QUOTE(altitude411 @ Feb 7 2019, 08:47 PM) *

I'd like to have one of those. Art, Doug?? Are they still available and if so where/how? TIA

http://www.zapfenterprises.com/orderInfo.html
altitude411
Thank you beerchug.gif
cgnj
QUOTE(R8CERX @ Feb 7 2019, 05:54 PM) *

Folks
I searched our site for wiring diagram for a 914-6 (electric) and found a few chats with links that are no longer active or removed confused24.gif

It seems that you could download for free a full size wiring diagram that I could print... but now only find the ones for sale...

anyone has a FREE copy I could get in a file to print? (not just the pictures I have also found) popcorn[1].gif

Welcome the advise!
FZ

check the dates on the posts go to archive.org and you should be able to find it. I recovered the color 914-4 wiring diagram from pelican this way
R8CERX
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 7 2019, 05:22 PM) *

Pelican took down all their wire diagrams. I’m guessing it was a copyright issue.

I purchased a Zapf diagram from Doug.

THanks--

Doug; PM me please if you have one available?
R8CERX
QUOTE(cgnj @ Feb 7 2019, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE(R8CERX @ Feb 7 2019, 05:54 PM) *

Folks

Welcome the advise!
FZ

check the dates on the posts go to archive.org and you should be able to find it. I recovered the color 914-4 wiring diagram from pelican this way

Thank you
Will do!
R8CERX
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 7 2019, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(altitude411 @ Feb 7 2019, 08:47 PM) *

http://www.zapfenterprises.com/orderInfo.html

Thank you!

I did sent him an email!

Cheers
Felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.