Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Windshield Wiper Linkage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MiniStevieG
Sorting out all the bad with my new 914 and m looking forward to posting some pics of all the new stuff I’ve been doing to this little green 914. I finally got around to addressing the windshield wiper system. First of all when I bought the car it didn’t come with wiper arms so I bought some new one along with new Bosch direct connect 13” blades. For starters the blades don’t seem to lock into the new arms as most blades do so I’m wondering if I’m missing something here.

Small potatoes compared to the bigger issue. Figured I’d take a look at the linkage and of course the the slotted head to attach the wiper arms appear to be stripped because the wipers move freely after I attached the arms.

I’m wondering if it makes the most sense to go ahead and replace the entire assembly while I’m in there. Can’t seem to find the specific part number for the assembly as I’m currently scouting eBay for a replacement unit.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks everyone!!
BPic
Go to this link Rich at 914werke is a good guy and ships quickly.

https://914werke.com/shop?olsPage=products%...-wiper-assembly

Or Try Garold who also ships fast and has nice parts is will be very honest on condition. I only have email for him.

Garold Shaffer <914eco@gmail.com>
MiniStevieG
QUOTE(BPic @ Feb 8 2019, 07:57 PM) *

Go to this link Rich at 914werke is a good guy and ships quickly.

https://914werke.com/shop?olsPage=products%...-wiper-assembly

Or Try Garold who also ships fast and has nice parts is will be very honest on condition. I only have email for him.

Garold Shaffer <914eco@gmail.com>

Thank you! Appears werke is out of stock bummer
Chi-town
I have two early assemblies available
MiniStevieG
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Feb 8 2019, 11:01 PM) *

I have two early assemblies available

Awesome I sent you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.