Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 rear fog light mounting bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
I found these photos of a rear fog light mounting bracket for a 914 @badm . The company that originally sold them, Rennenmetal, is now out of business. Is anyone familiar with this bracket and ever mounted one? I like the idea of utilizing the existing rear bumper mounting holes and not having to drill additional holes into the body.
sithot
Rear fog light thread.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;#entry670744
Cal
QUOTE(sithot @ Feb 9 2019, 08:14 AM) *

Thanks Tom, I've seen that thread before. I was going to go that route but decided not to drill holes in the car.
sithot
QUOTE(Cal @ Feb 9 2019, 08:29 AM) *

Thanks Tom, I've seen that thread before. I was going to go that route but decided not to drill holes in the car.

I couldn't do that either! agree.gif

Easily made on a CNC plasma cutter. Somebody talented at scaling could likely come up with dimensions from the photos.

Good luck!
mb911
QUOTE(sithot @ Feb 9 2019, 05:35 AM) *

QUOTE(Cal @ Feb 9 2019, 08:29 AM) *

I couldn't do that either! agree.gif

Easily made on a CNC plasma cutter. Somebody talented at scaling could likely come up with dimensions from the photos.

Good luck!

I could definitely do that if I had either a sample or a dxf file..
914Sixer
That bracket is for a Early 911 NOT 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.