Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4 NEW 944 CV Axle Kits $199 shipped SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Here is the ticket if your going for the 100mm axle set up listed in the Classic section. 4 brand new 944 kits. You will need to cut the axles per the instructions. Kits normally sell for $90+ shipping. You will need some 911 rear hubs and 915 transmission coarse spline transmission flanges. $199 shipped.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
914Sixer
icon_bump.gif
roblav1
Mark, I forget if these ended up being full floating or not. I am looking for axles/CVs but still need the coarse spline 915 flanges.
914Sixer
I saw where you posted on the Bird board and Supertech said they did not exist. I wanted to say something. You have to get new axle shafts for full floating. I think it is a better option. Up dating listing and lowering price. Found power coater dropped axles and mess up ends.
roblav1
At $199, I'll take them and get full floating axles. Are these 28 spline or 33 spline? Wait a minute! I just realized my stub axles are 1969-1973 4 bolt with 2 pin type!
Rob
914Sixer
33 spline. You do NOT have 100mm stub axles, probably 110mm. I have a spare set of 911 SC stub axles that are 100 mm that go with the CV's.
roblav1
They're 108mm stub axles Mark. Sorry for miscommunication.
Luke M
Hi Mark,

Do you still have these available?
914Sixer
Yes, they are still available
Luke M
I'll take these too. sending a pm.
914Sixer
SOLD and shipped.
Luke M
Hi Mark,

I received the cv kits and the brake switch today.
All looks good. Thanks again.. beerchug.gif
914Sixer
Great
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.