Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Officially got a game changer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Freezin 914
Well thanks to a visit to Garold’s BBQ 2 years ago, I have been dreaming of getting one of these ever since seeing his. He had said it was worth the money.... I guess I am about to find out...so with that, I say thank you Mr. Garold! beerchug.gif
mepstein
Nobody regrets getting a lift.
mlindner
Mine is ten years old, use it every week.....love it.Click to view attachment
Tdskip
You.

Will

LOVE

It.
vbrad26
Here is a simlar one.
Should come in very handy!
You may need some ramps as well though...

IPB Image

Cairo94507
My only regret was not getting a lift 20 years ago. Enjoy. beerchug.gif
914dave
Mine is 12 years old. One of my best investments

Click to view attachment
Freezin 914
Thanks everyone, just waiting all the snow and bad weather out. Need to rearrange some things to make it work efficiently. I am super excited to get to using it soon! Thank you all again!
mepstein
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Feb 12 2019, 03:05 PM) *

Thanks everyone, just waiting all the snow and bad weather out. Need to rearrange some things to make it work efficiently. I am super excited to get to using it soon! Thank you all again!

Remember to always test by raising the tires ~6" off the ground and push down on the front and back bumpers. Also be aware of weight shifts when you remove or install the engine and trans. beerchug.gif
Freezin 914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 12 2019, 03:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Feb 12 2019, 03:05 PM) *

Remember to always test by raising the tires ~6" off the ground and push down on the front and back bumpers. Also be aware of weight shifts when you remove or install the engine and trans. beerchug.gif

Always good to have people looking out for each other. And always a good reminder to those who already use jack stands and lifts.
Thanks for the words of wisdom!
P.S. once I get rolling on these project cars, I am sure there will be many questions which will need to be explained as if a am a 10 yr. old!
Mark Henry
For about a year you will be muttering to yourself "what a fuching idiot I am for not getting one sooner." Followed by snobbishness "Only the commoners use floor jacks and jackstands".

Now when you drink your tea you'll even raise a greasy pinky and start talking like the queen.
You don't have a lift? We are not amused!

laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Feb 11 2019, 08:09 PM) *

Well thanks to a visit to Garold’s BBQ 2 years ago, I have been dreaming of getting one of these ever since seeing his. He had said it was worth the money.... I guess I am about to find out...so with that, I say thank you Mr. Garold! beerchug.gif

Glad to see I am a bad influence still. evilgrin.gif laugh.gif You will not regret it at all. I use mine almost everyday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.