Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB complete wiring harness (excluding engine)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ben Nichols
Hi All

Bad news I'm afraid.....

I have had an auto electrician check the wiring on my 1972 914/4....he has condemned it...its melted and generally f@#cked....

I need a complete loom/harness from front headlights to rear excluding the engine loom - that is salvageable..,.

I am in the UK and no one does one here, I have looked at Kroon in Holland but they want €2,800!!!!

Can anyone help me...please!

Thanks Ben
mepstein
Ben - welcome.png
I saw your wtb in pelican. Unfortunately, I don't have a spare '72 harness but I'm sure someone here can dig one up or remove from a parts car. Be a little patient and I bet the guys on this site will deliver.

Shipping to the UK can be costly but I recently started using ParcelMonkey.com and I think a part like yours will cost $40-50. Not too bad.

driving.gif
JeffBowlsby
Kroon does not build the /4 chassis harness last I heard.
mojorisen914
Calling Garold Shaffer.
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(Ben Nichols @ Feb 12 2019, 02:40 AM) *

Hi All

Bad news I'm afraid.....

I have had an auto electrician check the wiring on my 1972 914/4....he has condemned it...its melted and generally f@#cked....

I need a complete loom/harness from front headlights to rear excluding the engine loom - that is salvageable..,.

I am in the UK and no one does one here, I have looked at Kroon in Holland but they want €2,800!!!!

Can anyone help me...please!

Thanks Ben

Hello Ben-

I have one removed from a 1972 1.7
Joe Foster
I will send you a PM
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.