Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 2.0 Injector options
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sea Dragon 914
One my cars has a leaking injector. What options are out there to replace the injector? I checked online and some of the online stores list aftermarket but do they work?

Thanks
914Sixer
Best to use all of the same kind of injector. Spray pattern and volume vary by injector. Be careful because aftermarket won't give specifications of the injector like the Bosch ones do. Kind of hit and miss, you have to go by what they say but not always correct.
mepstein
I thought McMark had come up with a good substitute. Here's a good thread on injector size.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;hl=injectors
Sea Dragon 914
Looks like I may be dusting off the old Weber 40 IDF's. sad.gif
JeffBowlsby
dry.gif
buck toenges
Rock auto has this one for $67.79

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/porsche...l+injector,6224
CMONNETT
Check out five-o motorsports. They have a variety of different injectors. I bought a set for my 73 2.0 but haven't put them in yet. Not bad at $350 shipped.
jmalone
AA has reasonably priced rebuilds I bought one last Fall to replace a leaker. It works great.
jcd914
Is it the injector body that leaks or just the hose connection to the injector. The crimped on hoses can be cut off and replaced if old and leaking. If you replace the injectors you will probably need to cut off the crimped hose that come on the injectors since the probably won't hold up to todays fuel.

Jim
wndsrfr
QUOTE(Sea Dragon 914 @ Feb 12 2019, 12:13 PM) *

One my cars has a leaking injector. What options are out there to replace the injector? I checked online and some of the online stores list aftermarket but do they work?

Thanks

Send all four to be cleaned....I've used Witch Hunter performance...great service, they make sure they're all matched in flow...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.