Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '6 flywheel, 2.0 P&C set "Tuna can" sump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
Some interesting odds and ends:

Koni rear shocks, hand tested, even resistance, no air bubbles. $60 SOLD
Heater blower for 73-73. tested, includes original clamp and rubber pad. $35
Bursch for 1.7 and 1.8. good, no muffler, add what you want or a straight pipe. $75 SOLD
Pair of 1.7 and 1.8 SSI heats. Leak tested, muffler flange getting thin but still OK. $225. pair SOLD
Flywheel, 911 1965 thru 1969 and 914/6. Nice friction surface, 2mm wear on the starter ring gear. Porsche allows 2mm cut from this surface for clean up. $175.
Set of stock, US 2.0 pistons and cylinders. Minimal wear, these are in great condition for used. Marked as paired sets 1 thru 4. Clean, ring and use. $150
Weltmeister deep sump (tuna can) $45 Small flat rate ship, $7.90
All parts plus ship from 61611.
Thanks, Brad
v82go

Hi Brad

I will take the shocks, you can pm me shipping to 33809 and paypal info

thanks Bob
Olympic 914
will take the Weltmeister deep sump (tuna can)

[edit] pass on the Tuna can,
porbmw
Hi Brad

RE SSI heat exchangers.
Can you confirm that neither have been bent...ie...I bought a pair from a member, but it appears that the donor car had been hit and bent the flange on one of them, and also the pipe.
Have not, despite great effort, been able to get that side to fit on the cylinder head.

If they are straight, will buy them, with shipping to 98230

Thanks
Paul
tsvo
Second in line for the shocks if they become available.
Mike Moss
I'll take the Bursch. Let me know how much with shipping to Livermore,CA. 94550.
Thanks Mike
914ltd
I have had a question about the deep sump and the inability to use a screen.
A few circles with a deburring tool and the pick up extension will twist in. It requires modifying the screen but the results should protect from any debris. Brad
I have modified these and left the bottom intact after flattening the "lumps" under the pick up.
914ltd
QUOTE(Mike Moss @ Feb 13 2019, 07:07 AM) *

I'll take the Bursch. Let me know how much with shipping to Livermore,CA. 94550.
Thanks Mike

Mike, I wanted to be clear this is used but in great shape. the chrome tip looks good also. Brad
Mike Moss
QUOTE(914ltd @ Feb 13 2019, 08:51 AM) *

Thanks Mike

Mike, I wanted to be clear this is used but in great shape. the chrome tip looks good also. Brad

That's ok with me.
Mike Moss
QUOTE(Mike Moss @ Feb 13 2019, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(914ltd @ Feb 13 2019, 08:51 AM) *

Thanks Mike

That's ok with me. Can you post the picture ftom another angle.

914ltd

911 flywheel, tuna can still available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.