Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spring event at Palmer Motorsports Park
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rleog
Saw this on the 993 Rennlist forum. Apparently it’s open to any air/oil cooled Porsche owner.

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/11282...-23-2019-a.html

johnhora
That track looks like fun!
wkp1219
that track is a blast, I ran it shortly after it first opened in my 987. allot of elevation changes.
ablesnead
If its not a track event or DE , what do you do ?
wndsnd
That is what I am trying to find out, also the tech inspection requirements. If this is a PCA event, it is hard for a 45 year old Porsche to pass tech the way they have it set up.
Rleog
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Feb 14 2019, 08:52 PM) *

That is what I am trying to find out, also the tech inspection requirements. If this is a PCA event, it is hard for a 45 year old Porsche to pass tech the way they have it set up.

“This is not a PCA event. Really just for Rennlist members who would like to meet up and have a little fun.”

From the post in the 993 section on Rennlist.
ejm
I plan to be there. This is a social event with access to the track for pics, great views of the surrounding states and maybe a few parade laps. The Quabbin is nearby with more great scenery. I live a couple of minutes off the Palmer turnpike exit if you want to meet here and ride over to the track together.
GregAmy
Track is a hoot, I have many hours on it. I encourage your getting out there.

I also manage track events for SCCA's Track Night in America; I think we have 6 scheduled at PMP in 2019, as well as another 14(?) at Thompson (in fact, I have one at TSMP the day of this RennSport event) and 2-3 at LRP and at least one at NHMS. If you'd like some low-stress fun time at either track, go check it out.

http://www.tracknightinamerica.com
tomeric914
Not fun in the rain, no heat, and high 30's on RE71Rs was it @cupomeat ?

I'd consider going back when it's warmer out. It probably won't be warm on April 23rd.
Rleog
“I live a couple of minutes off the Palmer turnpike exit if you want to meet here and ride over to the track together.”

Sounds like a plan, Ed. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.