Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 or 911 trailer Custom made special order
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
Used about 10 times for local Concours events. . Custom special order construction for low clearance cars. 17'4" overall length so it can fit in a standard 20 ft garage with the
car on it. Lightweight structural steel tube construction. EST weight is 1600 pounds.
Double 3500 lb dropped axles w/ electric brakes. Axles are set back to accommodate tongue weight balance for rear engine vehicle. Deck tire rails are 13 foot long and 16 in wide. Outside of tire rails are 5'11 1/2 " and inside to inside is 39". 2 5/16 ball hitch.

Rails were built with a gradual arch dropping in the rear 2" which allows for loading without high centering the cars chassis 5 ft load ramps and 2 spare wheels.
Manual winch and tie down points at all 4 corners. Tie down as pictured [for a 914] are included. Front wind / rock shield is alum diamond plate which easily unbolts or swivel down as needed. Steel Diamond plate side decks with flush lighting, Fenders are lined. Tires are good to go with aluminum rims. Swivel wheeled tongue jack . Standard 7 pin trailer electrical connector with brake aux battery.

Center section has indoor / outdoor boat carpet over plywood. Painted in charcoal metallic gray. Perfect condition throughout. California title and registration.

Never left outside overnight and stored in garage always. $4750 in San Diego.
URY914
That could be the prettiest trailer I've ever seen. Nice job!
sixnotfour
agree.gif
raynekat
Man I'd love to have that trailer....just don't have any place to put.
This will be a great piece of equipment for someone.
GLWTS beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(raynekat @ Feb 16 2019, 07:32 PM) *

Man I'd love to have that trailer....just don't have any place to put.
This will be a great piece of equipment for someone.
GLWTS beerchug.gif

agree.gif if I had the money, I would tell my brother in law in SD to pick it up for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.