Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Injector Refurb:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_7T3
Looking for a recommendation to a company that will clean and test 4 Bosch Injectors that were swapped out during my motor build. They were working fine prior to the tear down, but thought it best to refurb and shelf them as spares.

Heard the names of Fuel Injection Corp and Mr. Injector referenced on the World. Who does it best?

beer3.gif

Chris914n6
They all use the same machine, so just find a local thru yelp or something and make a cash deal.
saigon71
Mr. Injector. $17.50 each. Does a great job. Quick turn around and a stat sheet on the injectors.

http://www.mrinjector.us/

Price includes new injector fuel hose, a new FI hose clamp and new seals.
mepstein
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Feb 18 2019, 06:15 AM) *

Mr. Injector. $17.50 each. Does a great job. Quick turn around and a stat sheet on the injectors.

http://www.mrinjector.us/

Price includes new injector fuel hose, a new FI hose clamp and new seals.

agree.gif I've sent him more than 150 injectors. Does a great job. As Bob said above along with before and after flow chart. He also replaces the little screen. They come back looking and working like new. Fast turn around.
stinkindiesel
I sent Mr. Injector 6 really crappy looking injectors. Wasn't sure any of them were salvageable. Got back 4 very pretty looking injectors. Great fast service.

Gary
Chi-town
RC is right over in Torrance, and they can do same day turn around if you get there early.
pete000
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Feb 18 2019, 04:01 PM) *

RC is right over in Torrance, and they can do same day turn around if you get there early.

agree.gif
michael7810
I used Witch Hunter and they did a good job. WH is well regarded on the 944 forums.
914_7T3
Appreciate the referrals, spoke to Bill at Mr. Injector earlier and I got a good vibe so they are off to Idaho for refurb.

smile.gif
914_7T3
Just got back the following report from Bill, "all have case leaks and are not serviceable." My plans for having a back-up set of injectors is on hold for now.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we send to fuel injection corp, have plenty on the shelf if you do not want to wait for them, also if they do not leak and inject leave them alone

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Feb 17 2019, 10:06 PM) *

Looking for a recommendation to a company that will clean and test 4 Bosch Injectors that were swapped out during my motor build. They were working fine prior to the tear down, but thought it best to refurb and shelf them as spares.

Heard the names of Fuel Injection Corp and Mr. Injector referenced on the World. Who does it best?

beer3.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.